The industry’s leading litigators and in-house counsel are meeting in San Diego on January 11-12, 2017. Attend to benchmark your current trategies, learn the latest government enforcement and regulatory priorities, and get judicial insights from top State judges and Federal judges.
In addition to unparalleled networking opportunities, ACI’s 22nd Residential Mortgage Litigation and Regulatory Enforcement conference will provide attendees with a revamped agenda reflecting the latest insights and expert advice from our exceptional faculty on defending against lending, servicing and foreclosure litigation, and will keep you ahead of the curve with regard to increased enforcement efforts and the evolving regulatory paradigm at both the federal and state level. Sessions include:
- The CFPB’s Escalating Oversight of the Residential Mortgage Industry: Imminent Rulemaking, Top Trending Areas for Enforcement, The PHH Action and its Effects Including Appeal, and More
- Mortgage Servicing Update In Light Of the CFPB’s Updated and Finalized Rule: New Rule Provisions and Implementation Deadlines
- The CFPB’s Interest in Loss Mitigation and Debt Collection: Potential FDCPA Amendments and More
- CFPB’s Mortgage Data Collection Rule (HMDA): Understanding the Final Rule and How to Gear Up for Impending Implementation Dates, Plus Technological Implications and Possible Litigation with Regard to Fair Lending
- TRID Check-In: Benchmarking your Compliance and Implementation Efforts, Compliance Fallout Since the Rule’s Implementation and Early Enforcement/Litigation Activity
- The Current State of Litigation Related to Repurchase/Indemnification Demands
- State by State Survey on Important Case Law with a Spotlight on California’s Distinct Landscape: Litigation Trends, New Statutes, Statute of Limitations Issues and More
- TCPA in the Residential Mortgage Industry, Plus Impact of the FCC Order, Litigation and Settlement Trends, Emerging Defense Strategies, Class Action Certification Issues, and Staying Ahead of the Curve in the Face of Complex and Unclear Rules
- Up to the Minute Developments on Article III Standing Including the Impact of the Spokeo Decision, Overcoming Contested Foreclosures, and Responding to Borrower Counterclaims and Stall Tactics
PLUS, add value to your attendance by also registering for the Interactive Master Class:
Managing and Defending Against Class Actions: What Defense Counsel Must Know In Order to Avoid Class Certifications, Prevail Against New and Emerging Plaintiff Strategies, Assess the Latest Filings, and Obtain Favorable Settlements
Register now by calling 1-888-224-2480 or by faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563. You can also register online.