Attend the only forum designed to help you navigate the Residential Mortgage Industry’s evolving landscape.
It may be the end of the world as we know it for the Residential Mortgage Industry.
Changes are on the horizon for the residential mortgage industry. As a member of the consumer services financial marketplace, the industry may be reshaped by such developments as the questioning of the Constitutionality of the CFPB; a shift from enforcement activity from the federal authorities to the states; and the fallout from the Crapo Bill’s repeal of certain provisions of Dodd Frank.
Prepare now for this legal and regulatory evolution.
Our esteemed faculty of leading in-house counsel and compliance executives, top law firm attorneys and renowned federal judges from both the U.S. Bankruptcy and District Courts will provide insights on the most pressing challenges and controversies facing the residential mortgage industry today.
New session topics for this year’s program include:
- The fate of the CFPB following the RD Legal “unconstitutional” ruling
- The impact of ACA on TCPA litigation in the backdrop on debt collection and residential mortgage industries
- Reverse mortgages
- Mortgage servicing litigation and settlement trends
- Standing challenges post-Spokeo
- Hotbed state statute of limitations challenges focusing on New York, Florida, and Texas
- Risk management and internal audits
- Cybersecurity controls in the residential mortgage context
In-House and Compliance Executives From:
- American Advisors Group
- Banking and Trust Company (BB&T)
- Colonial Savings, F.A.
- Ditech Financial
- Lakeview Loan Servicing, LLC
- Regions Bank
- Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.
- The Middlefield Banking Company
- TIAA Bank
- Wells Fargo & Co. Legal Department
Do not miss out on the incredible networking and benchmarking opportunities that this conference will provide and register now by calling 888-224-2480