CONFERENCE FORMAT CHANGE
We’re Going Virtual!
Due to social distancing and large group gathering restrictions, ACI’s Residential Mortgage Regulatory Enforcement & Litigation has changed format from a live, in-person event to an interactive, virtual conference.
The conference will follow a similar schedule and agenda as originally planned.
The pandemic is creating fertile ground for disputes among mortgage industry players. Are you prepared?
Now in its 27th installment, ACI’s Residential Mortgage forum has become a premier gathering of leading servicers, lenders, external counsel, and regulators engaging in dialogue on how to navigate the very complex residential mortgage enforcement and litigation landscape.
In light of new pandemic-induced legislative demands, mass unemployment, and a possible foreclosure crisis on the horizon, it is more important than ever for the industry to connect and learn how to anticipate and appropriately manage the surge of disputes with regulators and borrowers that is likely to materialize.
2020 Program Highlights:
- How the CARES Act and Other COVID-Era Legislation Impacts Lenders and Servicers
- Anticipated Disputes Relating to Forbearance Programs and as Forbearances Expire
- Meeting Credit Reporting Requirements in the Context of the Pandemic
- Developments in TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Compliance and Enforcement
- State Enforcement Activity in the COVID-19 Context and Beyond
In-house counsel and compliance officers from:
- Mortgage lenders
- Mortgage brokers
- Banks and thrifts
- Loan servicers
- Loan purchasers
- Investment banks
- Hedge funds
- Private equity
Law firm attorneys with practices in:
- Financial services
- Mortgage services
- Securities litigation
- Consumer finance