Overcoming Challenges for Schedule III Opioids and Non-Opioid Products
John A. Gilbert Jr.
Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, PC (Washington, DC)
- Examining the impact of disparate federal and state regulation of non-opioid drugs
- Considering state legislative efforts to overcome hurdles for clinical trial execution and patient access
- Ensuring compliance with special regulations for Buprenorphine, Suboxone, and other schedule III drugs for addiction treatment
- Updates on cannabis research for use in epilepsy/seizure disorders and rare pediatric disorders
- Status of pending legislation to reschedule marijuana