Discuss the future of biosimilars and formulate solutions to the complex regulatory and patent challenges ahead with industry leaders from both innovator and biosimilar companies
Network with leading counsel representing both biosimilar and innovator companies at the industry’s one and only event directed to the legal, regulatory, and commercial aspects of the biosimilars marketplace.
Ten years ago, the Biologics Price Competition and Innovation Act (BPCIA), was signed into law paving the way for the creation of biosimilars. That same year, ACI launched its inaugural Biosmilars Summit.
June 2019 marks the 10th anniversary of this event
Join the “who’s who” of the biosimilars and innovator biologics industries as they gather in New York for ACI’s 2019 Summit on Biosimilars.
We are pleased to announce the following new exciting additions to the speaker roster at our 10th anniversary event.
Assistant General Counsel
Eisai (Andover, MA)
Assistant General Counsel, Associate Director
Immac “Casey” Thampoe
Executive Director/Assistant General Counsel
IP Portfolio Development
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Senior Director, Patent Counsel
Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Benefit from the insights of leading policy and decision-makers on all aspects of the design and execution of effective biosimilars commercialization.
- Association for Accessible Medicines (AAM)
- Biotechnology Innovation Organization
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuitcals
- Takeda Pharma
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
NEW SESSIONS FOR 2019:
- Interchangeability: Insights into FDA’s Perspective on Implementation and the Future of Policy Development
- The Economics of Biosimilar Drugs: New Considerations for Market Access, Sustainable Pricing and Reimbursement Policies
- Global Focus on Biosimilars Abroad: From Patent Protection to Cost and Market Access
- Challenging Patents on Reference Drugs and Establishing Standing: Litigation Strategies in the IPR Forum
- The ITC: Examining the Role of this Alternate Forum in Biosimilars Disputes
- The Growing Antitrust Scrutiny of Biosimilars and Biologics and Related Settlement Considerations
Don’t miss your opportunity to save with Early Bird rates!
Register now and be part of the prestigious meeting of the minds.