CONFERENCE FORMAT CHANGE
We’re Going Virtual!
Due to social distancing and large group gathering restrictions, ACI’s International Technology Transfers has changed format from a live, in-person event to an interactive, virtual conference.
The conference will follow a similar schedule and agenda as originally planned.
Protecting Your Technology and Remaining Competitive While Staying Compliant with Export Controls
Technology and defense companies are vulnerable to export control enforcement as regulators focus on technology regulation as a national security priority. It is critical to re-evaluate and continuously update your company’s technology control plan and compliance program to protect your technology, remain competitive, and stay compliant with changing regulations.
ACI invites you to attend the 12th Advanced Export Controls Forum on International Technology Transfers, taking place on June 12, 2020, in San Francisco. This timely conference will guide you through a gamut of regulatory updates affecting technology transfers, and how to incorporate them into your daily operations.
2020 Topics Include:
- Deep Dive on Regulation of Deemed Exports and Technology Transfers
- How to Effectively Use Commercial Measures to Protect Your Technology
- Human Resources Best Practices: Establishing an Internal Hiring and Monitoring Process for Your Global Workforce
- Latest Updates and How to Gain Benefit from ITAR and EAR Exemptions
- New Guidance on Emerging and Foundational Technologies Regulations
- How to Establish and Maintain a Robust Technology Control Plan (TCP)