After careful consideration, we have decided to postpone ACI’s International Technology Transfers in order to do our part to ensure the safety of our attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and staff.
Originally scheduled for March 26, 2020, International Technology Transfers will now take place on June 12, 2020 in San Francisco.
We apologize for the inconvenience and will update this page very soon. Please check back shortly. We look forward to seeing you in June.
Protecting Your Technology and Remaining Competitive While Staying Compliant with Export Controls
Technology and defense companies are vulnerable to export control enforcement as regulators focus on technology regulation as a national security priority. It is critical to re-evaluate and continuously update your company’s technology control plan and compliance program to protect your technology, remain competitive, and stay compliant with changing regulations.
ACI invites you to attend the 12th Advanced Export Controls Forum on International Technology Transfers, taking place on June 12, 2020, in San Francisco. This timely conference will guide you through a gamut of regulatory updates affecting technology transfers, and how to incorporate them into your daily operations.
2020 Topics Include:
- Deep Dive on Regulation of Deemed Exports and Technology Transfers
- How to Effectively Use Commercial Measures to Protect Your Technology
- Human Resources Best Practices: Establishing an Internal Hiring and Monitoring Process for Your Global Workforce
- Latest Updates and How to Gain Benefit from ITAR and EAR Exemptions
- New Guidance on Emerging and Foundational Technologies Regulations
- How to Establish and Maintain a Robust Technology Control Plan (TCP)