Cloud Computing & Data Security in Practice: How Industry in Canada is Addressing the Latest Grey Areas in U.S. and Canadian Regulatory Guidance
Huffman Riley (Washington, DC)
Senior Program Manager, International Trade Compliance
UTC AEROSPACE SYSTEMS
- Review of Commerce’s cloud computing regulations, guidance and advisory opinions
- How do you go about managing the growing intersection of cybersecurity and export controls?
- When and how to report cybersecurity incidents to U.S. export agencies
- What constitutes acceptable IT practices and cybersecurity precautions under the ITAR and EAR? What Canadian regulatory guidance or best practices are available?
- Implementing safeguards for technical data on laptops, mobile and other devices for employee travel
- Best practices for tracking technical data in the cloud