Contingency Planning in Practice: Industry Decision-Makers Discuss U.S. China Trade Relations, Export Compliance-and their Blueprints for Effective Risk Management
Part I: What’s Keeping You Up at Night from Now Until January?
Part II: “Compare Notes” on Your Post-Election Compliance Roadmap-and Strategy for 2021
- Current state of U.S.- China relations, and the impact on export compliance and operations
- Crystal ball readings into the future from both potential election outcomes
- Will the increased tariffs remain?
- The future of controls on Hong Kong
- Trade policies through targeting of specific Chinese companies
- Potential retaliation from China