William Alan Reinsch
Senior Adviser and Scholl Chair in International Business
Center for Strategic & International Studies
Senior International Trade/Government Relations Advisor
Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
In the wake of a historic U.S. election, join the export controls community for 90 minutes of critical updates and next steps for what is on the legal and compliance horizon. Hear from leading experts on the anticipated short- and long-term impact of the election results- and how exporters are revisiting licensing and compliance practices for the remainder of the year-and for 2021.
Key topics will include:
- Huawei, the scope of The Entity List and the future of U.S.-China trade relations
- Possible changes to the status of Hong Kong-and what they could mean for exports and re-exports to China
- The present and future of the Foreign Direct Product Rule, Military User and End-User Regulations
- Anticipated changes to BIS and OFAC policies and priorities
- Perspectives on BIS’ regulation of Foundational Technologies
- Critical technologies, TikTok and the outlook for CFIUS approvals under new mandatory filing rules
The webinar download will be available within the next couple of days. Please bookmark this page and check back soon.
How We Will Use Your Data
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive information about our events and products, you can contact us any time at [email protected]. Each of our marketing communications (whether by email, phone, facsimile, post or SMS) will also include an appropriate and easy way for you to unsubscribe.
American Conference Institute
Two Park Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10016 USA
E: [email protected]