William Alan Reinsch
Senior Adviser and Scholl Chair in International Business
Center for Strategic & International Studies
Senior International Trade/Government Relations Advisor
Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
In the wake of a historic U.S. election, join the export controls community for 90 minutes of critical updates and next steps for what is on the legal and compliance horizon. Hear from leading experts on the anticipated short- and long-term impact of the election results- and how exporters are revisiting licensing and compliance practices for the remainder of the year-and for 2021.
Key topics will include:
- Huawei, the scope of The Entity List and the future of U.S.-China trade relations
- Possible changes to the status of Hong Kong-and what they could mean for exports and re-exports to China
- The present and future of the Foreign Direct Product Rule, Military User and End-User Regulations
- Anticipated changes to BIS and OFAC policies and priorities
- Perspectives on BIS’ regulation of Foundational Technologies
- Critical technologies, TikTok and the outlook for CFIUS approvals under new mandatory filing rules
Recording the webinar either by audio or videotape is not permitted without prior express written consent of American Conference Institute. Speaker permission must be obtained for use of presentation content in news coverage/articles.