Click here to see our current event
ACI’s 19th National Forum on
Wage & Hour Claims and Class Actions
September 30 – October 1, 2013
Omni San Francisco Hotel, San Francisco, CA
The wage and hour landscape continues to evolve at a blistering pace, with the potential for damaging claims at an all-time high. Given the complexity of state and federal laws regarding classification of workers and overtime pay, the increased number of displaced employees in the current economy, and the recent enhancement of DOL enforcement efforts, it is no wonder why wage and hour litigation is the fastest growing type of class action today.
That is why it is essential that employers and their counsel be fully prepared for the coming tidal wave of claims and class actions. Come join your colleagues and clients at the nation’s premier wage and hour forum and hone the skills and strategies needed to keep pace with this rapidly changing area of law, manage and defend against new and innovative claims, and prepare for emerging regulations and evolving enforcement priorities.
American Conference Institute’s 19th National Forum on Wage & Hour Claims and Class Actions will also provide you with an unparalleled opportunity to network expert in-house counsel from The Home Depot, Providence Health & Services, Canam Steel Corporation, Florida Power and Light, Citigroup, Capital Contractors, Kaplan, Best Buy, Pinnacle West Capital, ConAgra Foods, Accor, DirecTV, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Advance Auto Parts, Real Mex Restaurants, Family Dollar Stores, Marsh & McLennan, Medtronic, Microsoft, Cisco Systems, California Pizza Kitchen, Sears, Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, and more. In addition, renowned federal and state judges, top government officials, and leading outside counsel from around the nation will provide you with expert advice, strategies, and comprehensive updates on:
- Assessing the impact of Wal-Mart v. Dukes and its progeny on FLSA collective actions, Rule 23 class actions, and hybrid cases
- Certification/decertification of a class at different stages of the litigation process
- Overcoming the complexities of managing and defending against multidistrict litigation
- Managing and defending against the latest claims from the plaintiffs’ bar
- Ensuring compliance with new federal and state wage-hour regulations and avoiding government agency targeting
- Preparing for comprehensive federal and state integrated audits
- Using settlement and mediation to resolve claims and avoid costly litigation
Register now by calling 1-888-224-2480 or by faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563.
You can also register online at www.AmericanConference.com/WageHourSNF
For Sponsorship Opportunities, please contact Aaron R. Goldstein at 212-352-3220 x5260 or [email protected]