Stay up to date with current wage and hour claims trends and legal developments
ACI’s Wage and Hour Claims & Class Actions Conference is regarded as the premier, flagship event for employment law practitioners across the country. For the last three decades, senior government officials, judges, defense counsel and in-house executives have convened to discuss critical developments and emerging risks confronting industry.
The 2019 program has evolved to include more focus on state and municipal law issues, along with new, interactive formats. Participants will benefit from practical, real-world insights for handling high stakes matters, including:
- New York & California Status Report: New Legislation, Expectations for Industry and Anticipated Changes
- PAGA Litigation: The Latest Approaches to Reclassification of Employees
- Settlements in Practice – How Practitioners are Navigating Changes to Rule 23
- The Biggest Misunderstandings about Arbitration Clauses Post-Epic Systems
A View from the Bench:
Perspectives on Wage and Hour Litigation, Class Actions, Discovery and Settlements
Hon. Michael Kaplan
U.S. Bankruptcy Court
District of New Jersey
Hon. Suzanne Segal
U.S. District Court
Central District, CA
THE ARBITRATOR’S PERSPECTIVE: Where Legal Counsel Has Gone Right and Wrong in Arbitration Proceedings
Joel M. Grossman
JAMS (Los Angeles, CA)
ADR Office of Theo Cheng (Princeton, NJ)
Network and Gain Insights from In-House Decision-Makers:
- Legal Seafoods
- Marsh & McLennan Companies
- Nationwide Insurance
- Zurich North America
Enhanced networking and insights from a new faculty of in-house executives:
- In-House Counsel Decision-Making in Practice: Approaches to Budgeting, Selecting Outside Counsel, and Managing Wage and Hour Claims and Class Actions
- What’s Keeping Industry Up at Night? In-House Counsel Discuss the Most Pressing Issues Posed by New, Evolving State and Municipal Requirements
Join a new speaker faculty for discussion on the most critical, complex challenges coming across your desk.
Register for this conference now and hear the latest expert advice, insider strategies and comprehensive updates on the latest wage and hour developments. Book now and take advantage of Early Bird pricing!
36 Central Park South, New York, NY 10019, USA
1-800-221-4982 or [email protected]
American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a negotiated rate. To take advantage of these rates, please contact the hotel directly and quote “ACI’s Wage & Hour Claims & Class Actions”.
Please note that the guest room block cut-off date is June 10th, 2019. After that date OR when the room block fills, guestroom availability and rate can no longer be guaranteed.