EPLI Roundtable – Insurers Discuss Their Risk Appetite, Coverage Exclusions and Settlement Decision-Making for Wage & Hour Claims
Director, Management Liability and Specialty Claims
Nationwide Insurance (New York, NY)
Gerald L. Maatman Jr.
Seyfarth Shaw LLP (Chicago, IL)
Chief Innovation Officer, FINPRO US
Marsh (Boston, MA)
- Changes to the marketplace for wage & hour claims coverage
- What role does the insurer now play in the settlement of wage and hour claims and class actions?
- Update on coverage limitations
- Recent changes to policies affecting employers
- Perspectives on the costs-benefits of wage and hour insurance coverage