The Biggest Misunderstandings about Arbitration Clauses Post-Epic Systems: How Practitioners are Now Approaching Class Action Waivers and Enforceability
- The latest methods for successfully incorporating class action waivers into employment contracts
- Inside the expected and unexpected aftermath of the Epic Systems Corp. v. Lewis case
- Implementing the expanded role of arbitration for individual claims after Epic Systems.
- Status of employee rights to waive class and collective actions: Common misunderstandings of the current landscape
- The real-life impact of Campbell v. PricewaterhouseCoopers case on both class and collective actions, as well as best practices for litigators to take in similar scenarios