New White Collar Exemption Overtime Regulations…Latest DOL Guidance on Independent Contractor Misclassification…Contingent Workers & Joint Employer Liability…New Pay Equity Laws…State and Local Paid Sick Leave, Scheduling and Tip Practice Violations…Off-the-Clock Claims…
THE LIST GOES ON
It has never been more essential to be well versed in all the new nuances involved in defending against and managing the latest wage and hour claims and class actions. Come join your colleagues and clients at the nation’s premier wage and hour forum and hone your skills and strategies needed to keep pace with this rapidly changing area of law, manage and defend against new and innovative claims, and prepare for emerging regulations and evolving enforcement priorities.
American Conference Institute’s 27th National Forum on Wage & Hour Claims and Class Actions will provide you with an unparalleled opportunity to convene with expert in-house counsel from American Express, Macy’s, Standard Chartered Bank, Medtronic, Dollar Tree, Citizens Financial Group, Canam Steel Corporation, RELX Group, Dow Jones & Company, The Hartford, Boehringer Ingelheim, Advance Auto Parts, Marsh & McLennan, Humana, AccorHotels, Qualcomm Incorporated, Safeway, PSEG Services, Florida Power & Light, Family Dollar Stores, Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Cargill, Chubb & Son, Fannie Mae, and more, as well as renowned federal and state judges, top government officials, and leading outside defense counsel from around the nation, who will provide you with expert advice, insider strategies, and comprehensive updates on:
- Implications of the new WHITE-COLLAR EXEMPTION overtime regulations
- Consequences of the recent DOL guidance on INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR misclassification
- The latest claims arising out of minimum and prevailing wage violations, STATE PAID SICK LEAVE LAWS, SCHEDULING LAWS, and improper tip and tip credit practices
- Ensuring compliance with new PAY EQUITY LAWS
- CONTINGENT WORKERS and joint employer liability under the wage and hour laws
- Defending the latest OFF-THE-CLOCK CLAIMS involving the continuous work day
- WAGE & HOUR INSURANCE: the new player in the mix
- Overcoming individual and class action SETTLEMENT HURDLES in wage & hour cases
Register now by calling 1-888-224-2480 or by faxing your
registration form to 1-877-927-1563. You can also register online.