New White Collar Exemption Overtime Regulations…Latest DOL Guidance on Independent Contractor Misclassification…Contingent Workers & Joint Employer Liability…New Pay Equity Laws…State and Local Paid Sick Leave, Scheduling and Tip Practice Violations…Off-the-Clock Claims… THE LIST GOES ON
It has never been more essential to be well versed in all the new nuances involved in defending against and managing the latest wage and hour claims and class actions. Come join your colleagues and clients at the nation’s premier wage and hour forum and hone your skills and strategies needed to keep pace with this rapidly changing area of law, manage and defend against new and innovative claims, and prepare for emerging regulations and evolving enforcement priorities.
American Conference Institute’s 29th National Forum on Wage & Hour Claims and Class Actions will provide you with an unparalleled opportunity to convene with expert in-house counsel from MASCO, Interval Leisure Group, Standard Chartered Bank, Boehringer Ingelheim, Avon, HMS Host, Citizens Financial Group, Bi-State Development, Hyatt Hotels, PSEG Services, Canam Steel, Marsh & McLennan, Nordstrom, as well as renowned federal and state judges, top government officials, and leading outside defense counsel from around the nation, who will provide you with expert advice, insider strategies, and comprehensive updates on:
- The New DOL Overtime and White Collar Exemption Regulations
- Arbitrating Wage & Hour Claims and The Future of Class Action Waivers in Arbitration Agreements Given the Recent Circuit Split on this Issue
- Recent Trends in Wage & Hour Class & Collective Actions, the Use of Representative Evidence in Wage & Hour Class Actions After Tyson v. Bouaphakeo, and a Comprehensive Round-Up of the Latest State Cases that Can Be Used to Defeat Certification and Class Claims
- Equal Pay / Fair Wage Matters
- The Latest Concerns Surrounding Joint Employment and Wage & Hour Obligations
- Technology and the New World of Off-the-Clock Claims
- Latest Claims Arising from Meal and Rest Break Violations, Travel Time/Waiting Time, “On Call” Issues and Beyond
- The Future of Wage & Hour Insurance
Register now by calling 1-888-224-2480 or by faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563. You can also register online.