Tips and Strategies for Dealing with Ramped Up DOL Enforcement Policies, Targeted Investigations, Audits and Litigation; and Protecting Your Future Interests if an Audit Turns Into a Prosecution
- Update on the latest DOL wage & hour initiatives
- Examining the current trends, practices and industries that the DOL is focusing on
- What does the DOL’s recent shift towards a more aggressive enforcement policy mean for employers?
- Strategies and best practices for employers who are targeted for investigation/audit – taking a more adversarial stance earlier on to protect your future interests
- What rights do employers have during a DOL audit?
- What types of cases are more likely to trigger litigation early on?
- Examples of cases that fit the Wage & Hour Divisions “potential litigation” criteria
- Best practices during the course of an audit to protect your future interests if the audit turns into a prosecution