American Conference Institute’s 30th National Forum on Wage & Hour Claims and Class Actions will provide you with an unparalleled opportunity to convene with expert in-house counsel from JPMorgan Chase, PetVet Care Centers, Berry Plastics Corporation, Macy’s, Chubb Insurance, Safeway / Albertson Companies, Equifax, Sodexo, Inc., Bank of America, IBM Corporation and more, as well as renowned federal and state judges, top government officials, and leading outside defense counsel from around the nation, who will provide you with expert advice, insider strategies, and comprehensive updates on:
- Tracking the Latest Initiatives of the New Secretary of Labor, and What is On the Horizon for Labor Agendas in the Year Ahead?
- Update on the New DOL Overtime Rules, Crucial Considerations for Companies as These Rules Are in Flux, and How the New Administration Will Impact the Future of the Rules
- Effective Strategies for Equal Pay Litigation: Addressing the Recent Rapid Rise in Equal Pay Class Actions, Understanding and Mastering the Unique Nuances of these Cases and Mitigating Your Litigation Risks
- Proven Strategies for Litigating the Latest Misclassification Claims – What Are Plaintiffs’ Counsel Capitalizing On in These Cases, Best Practices for Avoiding and Defending Against These Claims, and Lessons Learned from Someone Who Has Litigated to a Hung Jury or Judgment
- State Activity Round-Up: Key State Wage & Hour Developments with a Spotlight on New York and Other Trendsetting Regions (Minimum Wage, Tipping, Paid Sick/Family Leave, Wage Theft, Overtime, Meal & Rest Breaks and Beyond); and Preparing for and Responding to Ramped Up State Level Enforcement and Litigation
- Plaintiff and Defense Insights on Recent Trends in Wage & Hour Class & Collective Actions, the Use of Representative Evidence in Wage & Hour Class Actions After Tyson v. Bouaphakeo, and the Status of Class Action Waivers in Arbitration Agreements
- Examining the Latest Wage & Hour Exposures by Key Industry: The Latest Regulatory, Enforcement and Claims Trends Being Seen in the Transportation, Hospitality, Healthcare, Education and Retail/Service Industries and Beyond
Register now by calling 1-888-224-2480 or by faxing your registration form to 1-877-927-1563. You can also register online.
Park Lane Hotel, New York, NY
36 Central Park S, New York