American Conference Institute is pleased to present its 2nd Networking & Leadership Forum for Women in Defense and Aerospace Law & Compliance. Join a stellar faculty of highly respected industry and government leaders for a truly worthwhile networking and benchmarking experience.
Unlike other events, the agenda was developed based on discussions with industry professionals, and uniquely designed to provide worthwhile networking and candid discussion on practical, real-life issues.
New, updated panels for 2017 include:
- The Unwritten Rules of Negotiating for Your Employer and Yourself: How to Know if You Are Effective-or a Getting a Raw Deal
- Making Your Mark in Government and Politics: The Untold Stories of Becoming a Leader in Aerospace & Defense Law, Policy & Enforcement
- ROUNDTABLE: How to Advocate for Yourself- and Your Team: Securing Buy-In, Confidence and Resources from Senior Management and the Board
- STATE OF THE INDUSTRY – The Most Recent, Impactful Policy, Legal and Regulatory Developments-and What They Mean for the Future of the Industry
- From Legal & Compliance Professional to Business Executive: Successes in Career Transitions to Business and Board-Level Opportunities