Join us for 2 days showcasing powerful women in Financial Services.
Adrienne A. Harris
New York State Department of Financial Services
Former Special Assistant to President Obama for Economic Policy
Privacy Officer, Compliance and Ethics Director
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Managing Associate General Counsel, Employment, ESG and Chief Ethics Officer
This Year’s Highlights
- Lessons Learned from the SVB Bank Collapse: Causes, Impact, and What’s Next for Financial Services in 2023 and Beyond
- Incoming Policy Changes: Exploring Significant Legislative Developments Impacting the Financial Services Industry and Influencing Your Career
- Developing an Empowered Personal Brand: Guide to Building (or Rebuilding) a Personal Brand that Promotes Professional, Personal, and Community Value
- Exploring the Value of Mentorship in a Virtual World: Driving Equality Forward by Supporting the Next Generation of Women through Impactful Mentorship
- DEI Challenges in Financial Services: Closing the Gender and Race Gaps in Financial Services Law on the Path to Creating an Equitable and Inclusive Workplace
- Spotlight on ESG in Financial Services: Understanding the SEC’s Final Recommendations on ESG Disclosure Rules and Linking Pay to ESG Performance
- What Should You Do? Women Leaders in Financial Services Law Share Tips for Combatting Exclusionary Practices in the Workplace, Boardroom, and Courtroom
Organizations in Attendance
- American Express
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Cantor Fitzgerald
- Citadel Securities
- Deutsche Bank
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
- GE Energy Financial Services
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- MUFG Bank
- Mintz Group
- Morgan Stanley
- New York State Department of Financial Services (NYSDFS)
- Prudential Financial
- Wells Fargo
- Western Union
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
After two years and amidst much anticipation, ACI’s Annual Summit for Women Leaders in Financial Services Law is returning LIVE and IN-PERSON this June in New York City.
Network, learn from, and engage with nearly 100 women attorneys and executives from the Financial Services industry during two days of valuable discussions and insights into how the latest legal, administrative, and policy developments are impacting the Financial Services industry and leadership roles for women.
ACI’s Women Leaders in Law conferences and events aim to promote diversity and increase the prominence of women in the legal community through substantive legal discussion, professional development, and woman-to-woman networking.
Our conferences provide industry specific forums for female powerbrokers to unite and discuss the substantive legal developments, challenges and opportunities facing women in their respective industries as well as provide them with the business contacts and communication and leadership skills necessary for continued success and career advancement.
- Best practices for advancing your career path and thriving as a woman in Financial Services
- How to achieve a clearer path toward equality in Financial Services
- Learning the latest legal and regulatory developments impacting the Financial Services industry
- Gaining tools and techniques for bolstering effective communication
- Insights into empowering stories highlighting various pathways to the C-Suite
- Networking with industry peers and learning from powerful women leaders in finance
Accreditation will be sought in those jurisdictions requested by the registrants which have continuing education requirements. This course is identified as non-transitional for the purposes of CLE accreditation. Learn more