Learn about key developments in various legal and regulatory areas, as well as in the leadership and professional development arena.
Participate in comprehensive discussions regarding the challenges and opportunities facing women in finance, and engage in conversations about the key legal developments affecting the industry. Our agenda is a mixture of both professional development and substantive legal topics designed to empower women in this space, providing the skills necessary for continued success in the financial world.
- Hear from leading GC’s as they share tips on what they look for in outside counsel, budgets, and maintaining professional workplace relationships
- Gain valuable tips and pointers for successful networking that can be put to use immediately
- Learn how to develop the leadership skill set necessary to succeed in your organization
- Network with highly talented women in legal and compliance from across the country
- Learn best ways to address unwanted advances and other workplace environment toxins
- Stay up to date with ongoing regulatory changes and what to expect for the future
Network with financial services industry leaders from:
American Express Company
Community Federal Savings Bank
Fannie Mae Inc.
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Incomm Financial Services Inc.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Manulife Asset Management LLC
Nacha- The Electronic Payments Association
The New York Public Library
NY Dept. of Financial Services
PNC Financial Services Group
U.S. Securities and
Vantiv, Now Worldpay
…and many more!
Maria Vullo shares her tips for making it to the top!
Superintendent of Financial Services
New York Department of