“This conference is one of the few events I have attended that is focused on women helping women with real-life, practical tips on how to make a significant impact on your career. Many of the speakers are willing to share stories not just of success, but stories of adversity and how to turn those situations around into successful ones. I block my calendar early, so I can be sure to attend each year.”
– Christine Bellon, VP, Legal Affairs, Blueprint Medicines
Inspired… encouraged… energized… refocused. These are the ways attendees of ACI’s Women Leaders in Life Sciences Law conference consistently describe feeling after this event. Join the all-star lineup of over 150 attendees at this year’s program and position yourself as a leader while taking part in women-to-women networking and high-level discussion of the key legal developments for life sciences companies.
Why this event is a must-attend for you and your team:
- Hear leadership strategies from over 30 General Counsels, Chief Legal Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, Senior Counsel, VPs, and more
- Gain insights from a panel of women in government including representatives from the USDOJ and the federal bench regarding life sciences specific enforcement and litigation
- Walk away with enhanced communication, negotiation, and storytelling skills featuring advice from noted law coaches
- Form new connections with other women leaders through networking opportunities including introductory icebreakers, breakout sessions, luncheons, and multiple cocktail parties
- Engage in candid discussion with your peers and formulate practical and tangible solutions to overcome implicit obstacles to advancement
- Stay on the competitive edge through four new substantive CLE sessions on the biggest legal challenges facing life sciences companies including products liability litigation, IP, enforcement, and regulatory updates
Plus, new this year, nominate a peer for the 1st annual Women Leaders in Life Sciences Law Empowerment Award, designed to celebrate and recognize the success of outstanding women in this community.
Register now by calling 888-224-2480, faxing your registration form to 877-927-1563 or registering online.