Spotlight on Data Privacy and Security in the Life Sciences Arena: Overcoming Challenges and Navigating New Data Privacy Regulations
- Analyzing how the latest data security regulations are impacting pharma, biotech and medical device companies
- Where have we landed with GDPR and what is on the horizon with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)?
- What aspects of the CCPA are creating the most complications and confusion, and what are the compliance burdens being caused?
- Assessing how new data privacy laws are driving up the costs of doing business and understanding how life sciences companies can effectively contain those costs
- Developing compliant data use strategies, and including the right data use provisions in service and commercial agreements so that data flows in in a compliant way