Town Hall on Devising Your 5-Year Plan for Continued Success: Proactively Taking the Next Step in One’s Career
Let your voice be heard in this unique open floor session, designed to give all attendees an opportunity to add to the dialogue. Our session moderators will lead an interactive discussion on identifying your most high-priority career goals and plans for growth, and how to make strategic, proactive decisions to get to where you ultimately want to be. Whether you are seeking an in-house, law firm or government position, an internal promotion, a board or C-Suite position, or to move from a seat at the boardroom table to the head of the table – this session will shed light on making and executing a plan to achieve your goal.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Determining what experience you might lack and making a plan for how to get it
- Soliciting honest feedback on your strengths and weaknesses as a leader
- Stepping outside your comfort zone and pushing your boundaries to best enhance your skill set
- Developing and sustaining sponsorship and mentor and mentee relationships with male and female advocates and supporters
- Factoring external commitments and responsibilities into your decision on where you want to be