New FCPA & Anti-Corruption Compliance Red Flags for 2021: Biden Administration, Covid-19, Geopolitics, and More on the Horizon
- What the new administration’s approach to corporate crime will mean for FCPA enforcement
- How changes in the make-up of the bench may impact judicial opinions on FCPA matters
- Anticipated scrutiny of corrupt practices induced by the business demands arising in the COVID-19 era
- Changes to enforcement activity as the pandemic nears its end and investigations resume
- Evolving corruption risks in key jurisdictions like China, India, Brazil, and Russia
Reproducing the webinar either audio or video is not permitted without prior express written consent of American Conference Institute. Speaker permission must be obtained for use of presentation content in news coverage/articles.