Virtual Conference On-Demand
June 2021Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
ACI’s 9th Annual Legal, Regulatory & Compliance Forum on Dietary Supplements took place June 8-10, 2021.
- The Politics and Policy of Supplements Under the Biden Administration
- How Mandatory Product Listings with FDA May be the Cornerstone for DSHEA 2.0
- How the Drug Preclusion Provision can Interfere with the Approval and Marketing of Certain Ingredients – old and new
- Navigating the Fine Line Between Structure/Function and Health Claims in the Pursuit of First Amendment Rights
- The Future of Federal and State Enforcement and Consumer Protection in the Supplements Space
- The Legal and Regulatory Implications of Inconsistent Retailer Third-Party Testing Programs and Quality Standards
- Sustainability and Ethical Business Practices
- California Specific Reforms, Initiatives, and Litigation