CONFERENCE FORMAT CHANGE
We’re Going Virtual!
Due to social distancing and large group gathering restrictions, ACI’s Economic Sanctions Enforcement and Compliance has changed format from a live, in-person event to an interactive, virtual conference.
The conference will follow a similar schedule and agenda as originally planned.
The Industry’s Largest Global Economic
The 13th Advanced Flagship Conference on Economic Sanctions Enforcement and Compliance is widely regarded as the flagship event for senior executives and practitioners, who work in the areas of global sanctions compliance, internal audits and investigations, international trade, banking, insurance, forensic accounting and white collar crime.
In-Depth Coverage On
- Latest changes in Russia secondary sanctions
- Lessons learned from recent enforcement actions
- Impact of the snapback of Iran sanctions
- Potential blocking statutes in the EU
- How to minimize risk and upgrade your sanctions compliance program
- Potential new sanctions restrictions on Venezuela and North Korea
- Impact of Brexit on sanctions enforcement
- How a multinational company can stay abreast of various sanctions restrictions, and how to coordinate the rules from multiple government agencies efficiently
- Recent trends emerging from OFAC, DOJ and SEC investigations of sanctions violations
- Latest developments on New York State-level investigations and enforcement actions
Network With Decision-Makers and Industry Experts
This conference routinely features senior government representatives from OFAC, Department of Justice, Federal Reserve, US Department of Commerce, FDIC and Department of State, and is widely regarded as the best event of the year because of the high-level content and valuable networking.
Great, informative, well-organized, best experts in the industry on this complex topic.
The conference provided in-depth sanctions information from different perspective, regulators vs companies and FI’s vs non-FI’s. I highly recommend it.
Can’t miss event for both the content and the networking.
Government & industry speakers & topics.
Networking and lots of representation from OFAC.