The 13th Advanced Flagship Conference on Economic Sanctions Enforcement and Compliance is widely regarded as the flagship event for senior executives and practitioners, who work in the areas of global sanctions compliance, internal audits and investigations, international trade, banking, insurance, forensic accounting and white collar crime.
This conference routinely features senior government representatives from OFAC, Department of Justice, Federal Reserve, US Department of Commerce, FDIC and Department of State, and is widely regarded as the best event of the year because of the high-level content and valuable networking.
The 2020 program will feature in-depth coverage on:
- Latest changes in Russia secondary sanctions
- Lessons learned from recent enforcement actions
- Impact of the snapback of Iran sanctions
- Potential blocking statutes in the EU
- How to minimize risk and upgrade your sanctions compliance program
- Potential new sanctions restrictions on Venezuela and North Korea
- Impact of Brexit on sanctions enforcement
- How a multinational company can stay abreast of various sanctions restrictions, and how to coordinate the rules from multiple government agencies efficiently
- Recent trends emerging from OFAC, DOJ and SEC investigations of sanctions violations
- Latest developments on New York State-level investigations and enforcement actions
Don’t Miss the Largest Sanctions Gathering in North America for the Past 12 Years – See Attendee Breakdown Since First Edition
A special pre-brochure rate is available for a short time.
To register, call 1-888-224-2480, fax your registration form to 1-877-927-1563 or click here.