The 14th Annual Advanced Forum on Economic Sanctions Enforcement and Compliance is widely regarded as the flagship event for senior executives and practitioners, who work in the areas of global sanctions compliance, internal audits and investigations, international trade, banking, insurance, forensic accounting and white collar crime.
This conference routinely features senior government representatives from OFAC, Department of Justice, Federal Reserve, US Department of Commerce, FDIC and Department of State, and is widely regarded as the best event of the year because of the high-level content and valuable networking.
Office of Foreign Assets Control U.S. Department of the Treasury
The 2021 program will feature in-depth coverage on:
- Future of Russia secondary sanctions
- Recent trends emerging from OFAC, DOJ and SEC investigations of sanctions violations
- How to comply with new OFAC guidance
- What to expect from the Biden administration?
- Country specific guidance on Iran, Cuba, Venezuela
- New sanctions regime in the UK post Brexit
- How to minimize risk and upgrade your sanctions compliance program
- Due diligence expectations for your subsidiaries
- How a multinational company can stay abreast of various sanctions restrictions, and how to coordinate the rules from multiple government agencies efficiently
This program will have dedicated networking including:
- 1:1 Face to Face Networking
- Industry Specific Off the Record Discussions
- Women in International Trade Conversation
WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS HAD TO SAY
Interactive real time conversations.
Great topics. In-depth OFAC discussions.
Great variety of topics. Well organized.
Content of the conference covered entire sanctions scenarios-very informative and focused.