Where Industry, Policy-Makers and the Best of the Sanctions Bar gather for Content, Connections and Compliance Best Practices.
The 12th Annual Advanced Forum on Economic Sanctions Enforcement and Compliance is widely regarded as the flagship event for senior executives and practitioners, who work in the areas of global sanctions compliance, internal audits and investigations, international trade, banking, insurance, forensic accounting and white-collar crime.
Routinely featuring senior government representatives from OFAC, Department of Justice, Federal Reserve, US Department of Commerce, FDIC and Department of State, this event is widely regarded as the premier event for the economic sanctions community.
The 2019 program will feature in-depth coverage on:
- Impact of the snapback of Iran sanctions
- Potential blocking statutes in the EU
- Latest changes in Russia secondary sanctions
- Lessons learned from recent enforcement actions
- How to minimize risk and upgrade your sanctions compliance program
- Potential new sanctions restrictions on Venezuela and North Korea
- Impact of Brexit on sanctions enforcement
- How a multinational company can stay abreast of various sanctions restrictions, and how to coordinate the rules from multiple government agencies efficiently
- Recent trends emerging from OFAC, DOJ and SEC investigations of sanctions violations
- Latest developments on New York State-level investigations and enforcement actions
- Benefit from CLE and CPE credit.
The agenda and speaker list will be available soon. Stay up-to-date by signing up to receive emails.
THE ONLY CONFERENCE WHERE YOU WILL:
Don’t miss your opportunity to get expert insight and share best practices with leading economic sanctions professionals.
See What Past Attendees Have to Say about this event:
“Great, informative, well-organized, best experts in the industry on this complex topic”Fidelity Investments
“The conference provided in-depth sanctions information from different perspective, regulators vs companies and FI’s vs non-FI’s. I highly recommend it”Associated Foreign Exchange
“Can’t miss event for both the content and the networking”Western Union
“Government & industry speakers & topics”Silicon Valley Bank
“Networking and lots of representation from OFAC”Fifth Third Bank
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H Street NW, Washington, DC 20001
American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at a negotiated rate of $339 per night plus applicable taxes. To take advantage of these rates, please call the hotel directly at 1-202-582-1234 and quote “DC Economic Sanctions Conference”.
Please note that the guest room block cut-off date is April 5, 2019. After that date OR when the room block fills, guestroom availability and rate can no longer be guaranteed.