The 14th Annual Flagship Conference on Economic Sanctions Enforcement and Compliance is widely regarded as the premier event for senior executives and practitioners, who work in the areas of global sanctions compliance, internal audits and investigations, international trade, banking, insurance, forensic accounting, and white-collar crime.
This conference routinely features senior government representatives from OFAC, Department of Justice, Federal Reserve, US Department of Commerce, FDIC, and Department of State, and is widely regarded as the best event of the year because of the high-level content and valuable networking.
Deputy Director, Office of Foreign Assets Control
U.S. Department of the Treasury
Deputy Assistant Secretary
U.S. Department of State
2021 Advisory Board
Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP
Ford Motor Company
Chief Counsel, Global Trade
The Boeing Company
Cari N. Stinebower
Winston & Strawn LLP
Adam J. Szubin
Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
Sean M. Thornton
Managing Director and Head of Legal Financial Security (U.S.)
John E. Smith
Morrison & Foerster LLP
What’s New for 2021
Compliance 2.0: Key Areas to Strengthen Compliance and Meet Increased Regulator Expectations
Emerging Issues: New Sanctions Developments to Watch and Keep on Your Radar
Business Strategy: How to Help Your Company Stay Clear of Increasing U.S. and Counter Sanctions
Screening 2.0 – Leveraging Technology to Be More Efficient
Country Specific Guidance on
- CHINA New regulations on Chinese Military Companies and blocking statute
- RUSSIA More sanctions expected after cybersecurity attacks
- IRAN Will the US get back into the JCPOA?
- VENEZUELA Continued efforts to push for free and fair elections
- CUBA Will sanctions be relaxed?
- UK Discuss sanctions enforcement after Brexit
Don’t miss the premier conference where industry, policy-makers and the best of the sanctions bar gather for content, connections and compliance best practices.
Interactive Program Features includes
- Country Specific Updates: Get the latest updates on economic sanctions for Russia, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran and China
- Emerging Topics to Watch: Hear about areas to keep on your radar including human rights, Myanmar, and Belarus
- OFAC Guidance: Find out about the recent guidance on ransomware, Chinese military companies, marine/shipping and cryptocurrency
- Interactive Discussions: Engage with other attendees in off the record conversations with Financial Institutions or Global Exporters
- Timely Insights: Stay current with sanctions regulatory and enforcement trends
WHAT PAST PARTICIPANTS HAD TO SAY
Interactive real time conversations.
Great topics. In-depth OFAC discussions.
Great variety of topics. Well organized.
Content of the conference covered entire sanctions scenarios-very informative and focused.