After careful consideration, we have decided to postpone ACI’s Economic Sanctions Enforcement and Compliance originally scheduled for April 29–30, 2020 in Washington, DC, in order to do our part to ensure the safety of our attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and staff.
We are currently working with our event partners and venue on securing new conference dates and will update this page very soon. Please check back shortly.
The Industry’s Largest Global Economic
The 13th Advanced Flagship Conference on Economic Sanctions Enforcement and Compliance is widely regarded as the flagship event for senior executives and practitioners, who work in the areas of global sanctions compliance, internal audits and investigations, international trade, banking, insurance, forensic accounting and white collar crime.
Meet Our Advisory Board
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
Davis Polk & Wardwell
Morrison & Foelster, LLP
Managing Director and Head of Legal Financial Security (US)
Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP
Chief Counsel, Global Trade
The Boeing Company
Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
Lead Counsel, GM Office of Export Compliance
Senior Director, Global Sanctions and Regulatory Compliance
In-Depth Coverage On
- Latest changes in Russia secondary sanctions
- Lessons learned from recent enforcement actions
- Impact of the snapback of Iran sanctions
- Potential blocking statutes in the EU
- How to minimize risk and upgrade your sanctions compliance program
- Potential new sanctions restrictions on Venezuela and North Korea
- Impact of Brexit on sanctions enforcement
- How a multinational company can stay abreast of various sanctions restrictions, and how to coordinate the rules from multiple government agencies efficiently
- Recent trends emerging from OFAC, DOJ and SEC investigations of sanctions violations
- Latest developments on New York State-level investigations and enforcement actions
Network With Decision-Makers and Industry Experts
This conference routinely features senior government representatives from OFAC, Department of Justice, Federal Reserve, US Department of Commerce, FDIC and Department of State, and is widely regarded as the best event of the year because of the high-level content and valuable networking.
Great, informative, well-organized, best experts in the industry on this complex topic.
The conference provided in-depth sanctions information from different perspective, regulators vs companies and FI’s vs non-FI’s. I highly recommend it.
Can’t miss event for both the content and the networking.
Government & industry speakers & topics.
Networking and lots of representation from OFAC.