From the comfort of your home office, join industry leaders who will discuss the latest developments in the economic sanctions regulatory landscape. They will share perspectives and insights on what’s going on, what’s ahead and what to watch out for.
Topics to Be Covered Include:
- Lessons learned from recent enforcement actions including OFSI’s £20M penalty for Standard Chartered Bank
- What is the future for Iran, Russia, and other major sanctions programs?
- License exceptions for humanitarian assistance and trade
- OFAC’s expectations for compliance during COVID-19
- Implications of the first payment processed on INSTEX
Recording the webinar either by audio or videotape is not permitted without prior express written consent of American Conference Institute. Speaker permission must be obtained for use of presentation content in news coverage/articles.