5 Months Into Biden Administration: Sanctions Update and What to Expect
Sean M. Thornton
Managing Director and Head of Legal Financial Security (US)
John E. Smith
Morrison & Foerster LLP
Adam J. Szubin
Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
From the comfort of your home office, join industry leaders who will discuss the latest developments in the economic sanctions regulatory landscape. They will share perspectives and insights on what’s going on, what’s ahead and what to watch out for.
Topics to Be Covered Include:
- Lessons learned from recent enforcement actions including OFSI’s £20M penalty for Standard Chartered Bank
- What is the future for Iran, Russia, and other major sanctions programs?
- License exceptions for humanitarian assistance and trade
- OFAC’s expectations for compliance during COVID-19
- Implications of the first payment processed on INSTEX
The webinar download will be available within the next couple of days. Please bookmark this page and check back soon.
How We Will Use Your Data
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive information about our events and products, you can contact us any time at [email protected]. Each of our marketing communications (whether by email, phone, facsimile, post or SMS) will also include an appropriate and easy way for you to unsubscribe.
American Conference Institute
Two Park Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10016 USA
E: [email protected]