As the most anticipated gathering for the community in Texas and the region, don’t miss out on re-connecting with your peers and more!
With the continued focus on FCPA compliance and the anticipated rise in enforcement, don’t miss updates and Q&A with key agencies, best practices from legal and compliance executives. and actionable takeaways for your work after the conference.
With a revamped agenda for 2023, join us where key enforcement officials, legal and compliance experts will unpack the most pressing, high stakes issues, including:
- What It Takes to Put Data Analytics into Practice: Practical Know-How and Lessons Learned
- How Industry is Re-Evaluating and Upgrading Third-Party and Supply Chain Risk Management
- Special Considerations for Managing the Evolving Risks of Operating in Africa
- Navigating New Individual Liability Concerns and Business Pressures: The Aftermath of Compliance Program Certification and More
- Leveraging Existing Compliance Resources for a Robust ESG Program
- And Much More! CLE will be available.
There is a reason why leading companies choose to attend this conference year over year.
Here is just a glimpse of companies that have been represented:
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Marathon Oil Company
- Noble Energy
- Parker Drilling
- United Airlines
- Wells Fargo