As the most anticipated gathering for the community in Texas and the region, don’t miss out on re-connecting with your peers and more!
With the continued focus on FCPA compliance and the anticipated rise in enforcement, don’t miss updates and Q&A with key agencies, best practices from legal and compliance executives. and actionable takeaways for your work after the conference.
Assistant Regional Director FCPA Unit
United States Securities and Exchange Commission
Principal Assistant Chief, FCPA Unit, Fraud Section, Criminal Division
United States Department of Justice
Counsel, Global Compliance and Ethics
Chief Compliance Officer
Haynes and Boone, LLP
Chief Compliance Counsel
Assistant General Counsel, Head of Global Trade and Ethics Compliance
Executive Counsel & Global Compliance Director
John Jahangir Sardar
Global Head of Compliance
Flávia Maffei Pavie
General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer
Eve Air Mobility
General Counsel, Security, and Chief Compliance Officer
With a revamped agenda for 2023, join us where key enforcement officials, legal and compliance experts will unpack the most pressing, high stakes issues, including:
- What It Takes to Put Data Analytics into Practice: Practical Know-How and Lessons Learned
- How Industry is Re-Evaluating and Upgrading Third-Party and Supply Chain Risk Management
- Special Considerations for Managing the Evolving Risks of Operating in Africa
- Navigating New Individual Liability Concerns and Business Pressures: The Aftermath of Compliance Program Certification and More
- Leveraging Existing Compliance Resources for a Robust ESG Program
And Much More! CLE will be available.
There is a reason why leading companies choose to attend this conference year over year.
Here is just a glimpse of companies that have been represented:
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Marathon Oil Company
- Noble Energy
- Parker Drilling
- United Airlines
- Wells Fargo