Part of a global portfolio of events covering high-value, cross-jurisdictional fraud, asset tracing and enforcement
2018 saw C5 bring together the most-in-demand fraud litigators who are recognised across the globe as the “go-to” experts when handling hugely complex, multi-jurisdictional cases in the field of commercial litigation, civil fraud, corruption, business crime and insolvency.
Returning for the 8th edition, Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery comes back to Miami this October 28 – 29, 2019. This is your only opportunity to get the answers, deepen your knowledge of enforcement issues, criminal and civil remedies and the latest asset recovery tools and techniques.
OUR BEST EVER! DAZZLING ARRAY OF US GOVERNMENT SPEAKERS
Eric I. Bustillo
Regional Director US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Miami Regional Office
Chief, Economic Crimes Section U.S. Attorney’s Office Southern District of Florida
Richard P. Foelber
Chief, Office of Cooperative Enforcement U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Unit Chief | Economic Crimes Unit Criminal Investigative Division Federal Bureau of Investigation
THIS YEAR’S EVENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
YOU ARE INVITED! Build new contacts and reconnect with old friends at the EXCLUSIVE SUNSET DRINKS & DINNER on Sunday evening
WHAT’S IN STORE FOR THE FRAUD AND ASSET RECOVERY WARRIOR? Wind down at NETWORKING DRINKS ROUNDTABLES as you end the first day sharing personal war stories and best practice
DO PRACTITIONERS WALK AN ETHICAL TIGHTROPE? End this year’s edition with Q&A STYLE LOUNGE CHAIR DISCUSSION talking about the most controversial challenges and possible solutions
PSYCHOLOGY OF FRAUD IN CASE MANAGEMENT: Complete your conference experience by attending new EARLY-RISER WORKING GROUP on Tuesday morning
Why you should be part of this leading industry event:
- No other event in the region brings together as many senior experts in the area of civil fraud and asset recovery
- Gain an advantage by getting the latest thinking and strategic direction from the best in the business
- An international array of leading professionals from USA, Brazil, Switzerland, UK, Paraguay, Panama, BVI, Argentina, Cayman Islands, Canada, Jersey and Guatemala have all previously spoken
- Benefit from informative and interactive panel sessions on the most topical issues
- Like many past attendees, establish valuable new contacts through our unparalleled networking opportunities
Register today and connect with the best in business.
What have previous attendees said about this Forum?
1 Hotel South Beach
1 Hotel South Beach, Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, USA