The 2021 Fraud & Asset Tracing Reunion is going Virtual!
Due to Covid-19 travel restrictions, we have made the difficult decision to move the Annual Fraud & Asset Tracing Miami Conference to a Virtual Format Conference.
Deemed as the foremost, can’t-miss event each Fall, we hope that you will take this invaluable opportunity to engage with the pre-eminent fraud, asset tracing and recovery, insolvency, restructuring and more thought-leading practitioners.
Unsurpassed Networking: Meet the true trailblazers and influencers! The program is uniquely designed to maximize networking through 1:1, small and larger group opportunities.
Invaluable, “Out of the Box” Discussions: Unique, region-specific case studies, interviews and strategy sessions enabling you to stay updated on the law and what is keeping your peers busy.
Fresh, Refined Content: No repetitive or monotonous panels that you have heard before. Benefit from reengineered, cutting-edge discussions that are especially relevant and timely! No fluff or generic content.
New for 2021!
Don’t Miss this Opportunity to Connect and Catch Up!
- Join Extended Networking Breaks – More Time to Chat!
- Break out into Smaller Groups to Trade “War Stories”: Candid, “Off the Record” Discussions
- Benefit from Structured Formats to Facilitate 1:1 Meet-Ups with New Contacts
- More Small-Group and 1:1 Discussion: Catch up on What is Keeping Your Peers Busy
Don’t Miss Large, 1:1 and Smaller-Group Discussions. Join the Conversation on:
- Cryptocurrency Fraud as an Existential Threat: Practitioners Share Their Experiences with Commencing Proceedings and Obtaining Freezing Orders
- Wine as a Tool for Fraud: Fake Vintage, Forged Labels-and the Newest Schemes to Flag Now
- The Caribbean and Latin America: The Lesser-Known Trends Affecting Enforceability and Asset Recovery
- The Verdict on Remote Due Diligence and Asset Tracing: Forensic Experts Take Stock of the Newest Hurdles Confronting Fraud Victims and Their Legal Counsel
- Trust Busting: Strategies for Attacking Evasive Transfers of Assets into Trusts
- The Emergence of the U.S. as an Asset Haven: U.S. Legal Experts Weigh in on Emerging Developments
- Litigation Funding Roundtable: Legal Practitioners and Litigation Funders Connect and Compare Notes
- Whistleblowers and Awards: An animated debate on the U.S. vs. UK and EU approaches
Who You Will Meet
- Solicitors and barristers specialising in fraud, insolvency, asset tracing and recovery, and dispute resolution
- Forensic and Litigation Consultants
- Legal and Compliance Executives from multinational banks and companies
- Litigation funding firms
- Investigators and Asset Recovery Specialists
- Technology solutions providers
THIS IS WHY C5 DOES WHAT IT DOES
The reason I come to C5 is the quality of the panels and the quality of the speakers, the topics are always fresh and new, it is the best asset recovery conference in the world, bar none.
Well organized and an excellent opportunity to network. Will definitely recommend to others.
Great venue, great variety of talks and attendees.
Really interesting collection of professionals and experts bringing their unique perspectives on important and cutting edge topics.
The organisation was first class and the conference ran extremely smoothly. The networking opportunities were superb.
It was wonderful. The sessions were informative, and the conference presented an excellent opportunity to network with experts in fraud and asset recovery.