Obstetric Malpractice Claims
November 2020Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
The 19th Annual Advanced Forum on Obstetric Malpractice Claims took place November 2020. See a snapshot of the event below and purchase the on-demand recordings to watch at your convenience.
Conference highlights included:
- Exploring Obstetrical Catastrophes: Placental Abruption, Uterine Rupture and Breech Presentations
- An Anatomy of a Modern Malpractice Trial Considering Rising Verdicts
- Assessing Claims Against L&D Nurses and Midwives in OB cases
- Evaluating the Feasibility and Success of Early Resolution
- Analyzing the Use of Telehealth in Obstetric Services
- Damages’ Expert Selection and Preparation
- A Case Study of Zubida Byrom, et al vs John Hopkins Bayview Medical Center Inc.
- Developing Internal Investigating Protocols for Significant High Visibility Events
- Reducing the Number of Obstetrics Claims and Improving Patient Safety by Artificial Intelligence
Take a look at the Agenda and Speakers