Be a part of the nation’s premier obstetric malpractice conference, bringing perspectives from all sides, and ensure that you stay current on the evolving standards of care, emerging theories of liability, and new defense strategies.
Obstetric malpractice cases continue to result in massive verdicts, reaching amounts in excess of $100 million. Claims are evolving in response to advances in medical technology, which can increase the potential for errors in the delivery room. Further, new standards of care are emerging and with these new standards come new malpractice claims. Given the state of obstetric malpractice, it is essential that all those along the obstetric malpractice continuum, including medical professionals, risk managers, insurance professionals, plaintiffs’ attorneys, and defense counsel, be current on the latest claims and defense strategies and how they are impacting the practice.
ACI’s 19th Annual Advanced Forum on Obstetric Malpractice Claims will bring together an unparalleled faculty of medical experts, risk managers, insurance professionals, and plaintiff and defense attorneys who will provide you with the most up-to-date information on complex medical issues as well as litigation hurdles and strategies.
- Examining the Current State of the Cranial Compression Ischemic Encephalopathy Argument
- Examining Opioid-Related Injuries During Pregnancy
- Reducing Obstetrics Malpractice Claims: Addressing Ways of Reducing Maternal Mortality and Preventable Medical Errors
- Evaluating the Pros and Cons of Mother and Child Genetic Testing – Defense and Plaintiff Perspective
- The Defense and Plaintiff’s Perspective on Early Settlement of Birth Injury Cases
- Exploring the Best Use of Mediation Process to More Effectively Resolve Claims
More Information Coming Soon!
The conference agenda is currently under development. Stay up-to-date by signing up to receive email updates.
Hear what past participants have to say about this one-of-a-kind event:
“This conference is one of the best-kept secrets in OB Malpractice continuing education! It sources the leaders in both medicine & law and provides both the plaintiff & defense perspective.”
“The seminar offered a wide variety of very relevant topics and speakers, fostering a diverse discussion among attendees about varying views on the topics presented.”
“Extremely high caliber of information, expertise and especially hearing from physicians who offer practical insight and experiences.”
Don’t miss your opportunity to save with Early Bird rates!