CFIUS in the Time of COVID-19: Addressing Dealmakers’ Top 5 Biggest Questions
Hogan Lovells US LLP
Richard C. Sofield
Wiley Rein LLP
National Venture Capital Association (NVCA)
Complimentary Webinar Highlights:
During these uncertain times, dealmakers and their counsel have many burning questions surrounding how the COVID-19 pandemic may affect current and future considerations for transactions that may, or may not, be notified to CFIUS. Tune in as our esteemed webinar panelists address some of the biggest questions related to CFIUS in the current pandemic climate.
- Is CFIUS still reviewing cases during the COVID-19 pandemic? To what extent?
- To what extent is the Committee increasing their focus on biotech and healthcare-related deals?
- Are the US and other countries second-guessing their business relationships and supply chain with China?
- Will FDI be scrutinized more across the board in the next coming months? How are other countries tightening their foreign investment rules?
- What is the state of M&A during the crisis? What will the next 6 months look like?
Complete the form below to download the recording of the webinar.
How We Will Use Your Data
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive information about our events and products, you can contact us any time at [email protected]. Each of our marketing communications (whether by email, phone, facsimile, post or SMS) will also include an appropriate and easy way for you to unsubscribe.
American Conference Institute
Two Park Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10016 USA
E: [email protected]