CFIUS in the Time of COVID-19: Addressing Dealmakers’ Top 5 Biggest Questions
Complimentary Webinar Highlights:
During these uncertain times, dealmakers and their counsel have many burning questions surrounding how the COVID-19 pandemic may affect current and future considerations for transactions that may, or may not, be notified to CFIUS. Tune in as our esteemed webinar panelists address some of the biggest questions related to CFIUS in the current pandemic climate.
- Is CFIUS still reviewing cases during the COVID-19 pandemic? To what extent?
- To what extent is the Committee increasing their focus on biotech and healthcare-related deals?
- Are the US and other countries second-guessing their business relationships and supply chain with China?
- Will FDI be scrutinized more across the board in the next coming months? How are other countries tightening their foreign investment rules?
- What is the state of M&A during the crisis? What will the next 6 months look like?
Complete the form below to download the recording of the webinar.
Recording the webinar either by audio or videotape is not permitted without prior express written consent of American Conference Institute. Speaker permission must be obtained for use of presentation content in news coverage/articles.
By downloading this recording, you agree to our Terms of Service.
American Conference Institute
45 West 25th Street 11th Floor
New York, NY 10010