Virtual Conference On-Demand
U.S. and China Economic Sanctions
September 2021Purchase Recording
Catch-up on critical information – on your own time.
We’re sorry that you couldn’t join us for ACI’s Ensuring Compliance with U.S. and China Economic Sanctions conference earlier this month. However, we’re pleased to let you know that the event was recorded and is now available for viewing.
Leading decision-makers from ABB, American Eagle Outfitters, Bank of China, BNP Paribas, Micron, Standard Chartered Bank and the “who’s who” of the sanctions and international trade bar provided critical guidance on rapidly developing issues including:
- How to Perform Effective Sanctions Screening on Chinese Persons and Entities
- Overview of Regulatory Landscape for China Trade & Sanctions
- Resolving Complex Due Diligence Challenges on Existing and New Opportunities
- How the New China Blocking Statute Will Affect Your Organization
- Communicating Sanctions and Business Restrictions to Your Businesses, Clients and Counterparties in China
For just $595, you will have access to the recording of this one-day conference.