Be part of the only conference that presents strategies and solutions for every link of the controlled substances supply chain.
Connect with government officials and key industry stakeholders from throughout the controlled substances supply chain to examine the latest legal and regulatory developments impacting the industry. Attend and learn how to best conform business practices to meet industry and regulatory demands, bolster compliance programs, mitigate risk, and reduce liability.
Industry Thought Leaders Will Help You
- ASSESS the current status of the National Opioid Litigation and MDL Settlements
- ANALYZE the therapeutic potential of marijuana and psychedelics
- EVALUATE the role of Telemedicine in controlled substances prescribing, distribution, and abuse
- DEVELOP a comprehensive Controlled Substances Compliance Program
- RESPOND effectively to DEA and FDA investigations
Here’s what some of our attendees had to say
This conference was spot on with the issues we are facing everyday.
It was great to hear from current and former industry leaders and experts from DEA, US AG offices, FDA, etc. Hearing about the current events and upcoming trends/expectations was valuable.
As the Director of Compliance for IPC, I was extremely pleased with last year’s speakers and the insight they provided into the latest controlled substance regulations.