A Note from our Conference Chairman
The American Conference Institute (ACI) is pleased to Announce the 2nd Annual Counter UAS Congress taking place May 23–24 in Washington, DC at the Holiday Inn Capitol. This must attend Congress is recognized as the premiere CUAS Congress carefully crafted with an interactive agenda highlighting current Legislative Rules & Emerging Regulations that are impacting sUAS owner/operators (Class I for the micro, mini and small drones), (Class II medium-sized, tactical systems), (Class III for Medium-Altitude Long-Endurance), and (High-Altitude Long-Endurance) platforms. Additional program content will include comprehensive needs & requirements ahead briefings and panel discussions covering in depth examinations of DoD & Government, Civil & Commercial CUAS Needs, Challenges, Capabilities & Future Requirements. Delegates will experience interactive discussions with all presenters as discussions progress between Legal Plans & Policy continuing thorough comprehensive Cutting-edge Technical Capabilities discussions.
Confirmed Keynotes & Special Presentations Include:
- The Honorable Nickolas H. Guertin, Director, Operational Test & Evaluation, Office of the Secretary of Defense, DOT&E (OSD)
- Eric J. Soskin, Inspector General, Department of Transportation
- Troy A. Miller, Acting Commissioner for U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Colonel Michael Parent, USA, Project Office Commander, Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office (RCCTO)
- Colette S. Peters, Director, Federal Bureau of Prisons
- L. Scott Parker, (Acting) Deputy Associate Director, Office of Security Programs, Infrastructure Security Division, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
Sampling of Organizations that have supported prior CUAS Congress include:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- U.S. Central Command
- Federal Bureau of Prisons
- Air Force Materiel Command
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- U.S. Army Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies Office
- Joint Counter sUAS Office
- Plus – many others
It is my privilege to serve as Congress Chairman and hope you will consider joining us for this unique professional event with quality social, networking, sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Major General (USAF-ret) James Poss
Former Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff for ISR, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C
CEO, ISR Ideas