This in-depth conference is specifically focused on cost, pricing, audit and compliance challenges faced by government contractors. This is a unique opportunity to delve into these topics and hear from senior government officials from DCAA and DCMA to ensure that you are compliant and audit ready. Find out where acquisition regulations and policies may be headed in the new Biden Administration.
2021 Government Speakers
Executive Director, Cost & Pricing
Director of the Software Division
Director, Commercial Item Group, West Pricing Team
Assistant Director, Policy and Plans
What’s New for 2021
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Future Government Contractor Landscape
- Supply Chain: Impact of Buy America Act, Cybersecurity and Other Prohibitions
- Are You Ready for Defective Pricing Audits?
- Business Systems Audits: Lessons Learned from Experienced Contractors
- Merger and Acquisition: Implications for the Defense Sector
- CMMC: Cybersecurity Requirements for Non-Technical Professionals
Interested in ACI’s 11th Annual Conference on DCAA & DCMA Cost, Pricing, Compliance & Audits from August 2020?
Purchase the recording to watch on your own schedule from wherever you may be.PURCHASE RECORDING