Watch a Session
Cyber Security, IP and Proprietary Risks: Their Interplay with Remote Work and Employee MonitoringWATCH FREE SESSION
Jonathan Kurens, Esq.
Senior Vice President
Marsh USA Inc.
Joseph J. Lazzarotti
Jackson Lewis P.C
Session Recording Highlights
- Exploring how to manage intensifying cybersecurity and data privacy risks posed by remote work, including:
- Securing proprietary information while employees work from home
- Addressing cybersecurity and confidentiality concerns when employees work with their personal computers
- Determining the lengths and limits of employee access to company data
- Reconciling the need to leverage new digital platforms with protecting sensitive, confidential data
- Overcoming obstacles to preserving attorney-client and work product privilege when working from home