CONFERENCE FORMAT CHANGE
We’re Going Virtual!
We are reimagining the way we deliver conferences. ACI’s 29th Annual Employment Practices Liability Insurance is now being delivered in an interactive virtual conference. Join live presentations, panel discussions and specialized breakout sessions.
We’re so excited to present a new innovative format for January. ACI’s EPLI conference returns in an interactive, virtual conference room! This yearly conference is the one-stop, must-attend meeting place for outside practitioners, in-house counsel and insurance executives to discuss the newest, most effective defense strategies, and emerging trends.
Here’s a glimpse of what’s new and exciting for 2021:
- Employers and Outside Counsel Discuss what to Flag Now before It’s too Late: Revisiting Your Post-Election, 2021 Risk Management Strategy and the Path Forward
- Race, Gender and LGBTQ Discrimination Claims in Practice: Expert Practitioners Discuss New, Evolving and Surprising Trends, Developments and Risk Factors
- Political Speech in the Workplace: What New, Evolving Legal Trends and EPLI Coverage Mean for Employers Moving Forward
- EPLI, Wage & Hour Claims and PAGA Actions: Answering the Big, High Stakes Questions Coming Across Your Desk-and the Finer Points of Crafting Your Defense
- Cyber Security, IP and Proprietary Risks and their Interplay with Remote Work and Employee Monitoring
- Uptick in Sexual Harassment Claims: Practitioners Discuss the Finer Points of Investigations, Rising Settlements, Employee Training and What Is on the Horizon for 2021
- Pay Equity Claims: New, Evolving Trends Affecting Claims, Defense Strategies and Wage Disparities
- Restrictive Covenants & Other Types of Subjects Are Still Important as a Result of Working from Home: The Newest Grey Areas of Non-Competes and Enforceability – Have The Goalposts Moved again?
What Past Attendees Have to Say
The speakers and audience were all very knowledgeable, and I feel I was able to use the conference to expand my network considerably.
High caliber speakers and great selection of topics.
Who You Will Meet
In-House EPL Professionals, including:
- Claims Counsel
- Employment Counsel
- Product Managers
- Risk Managers
- Human Resources Managers
Private Practice Attorneys Specializing in:
- Labor and Employment
- Employment Discrimination
- Class Actions