Join us virtually for our lauded EPLI Forum. The must-attend meeting place for employment law experts to discuss and debate the latest, most effective defense strategies and emerging trends. We are excited to host this event virtually to continue to give a wider audience a chance to access the expertise and updates shared by our speaker faculty.
Keith E. Sonderling
Lisa Parlato LeDonne
Vice President and General Counsel Data Privacy/Chief Privacy Officer and Chief Labor & Employment Counsel
General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
Assistant General Counsel
Executive Senior Counsel, Compliance, Litigation and Labor & Employment
GE Current, a Daintree Company
THIS YEAR’S HIGHLIGHTS
- Back to the Office Dilemmas: How Employers and Insurers are Addressing Evolving Risks Around Vaccine Discrimination and Retaliation Claims
- The Risk-Benefit equation for Remote Work: New Considerations for Job Performance Tracking, Disability and Harassment Claims, and Cyber/Data Protection
- State of the EPLI Market: Insurance Carriers and Brokers Discuss the Impact of Biden Administration Priorities, the Pandemic and the Anticipated Rise in Claims
- Heightening Boardroom Diversity and Inclusion: Legal, Investment and Reputational Issues that Are on the Line
- “The Great Resignation”: A New Blueprint for Drafting, Updating and Enforcement amid Unprecedented Office Turnover Use & Enforcement of Post-Employment Restrictive Covenants
A MUST-ATTEND EVENT FOR
In-House EPL Professionals, including:
- Claims Counsel
- Employment Counsel
- Product Managers
- Risk Managers
- Human Resources Managers
Private Practice Attorneys Specializing in:
- Labor and Employment
- Employment Discrimination
- Class Actions
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
This annual conference is the one-stop, must-attend meeting place for employment law experts to discuss and debate the latest, most effective defense strategies and emerging trends.
Hear from a wide variety of speakers and industry sectors about liability, claims risk, and EPLI cost analysis as well as lessons learned from recent trial outcomes.
Carefully researched with in-house decision-makers and leading law firms, this forum provides you with expanded 1:1 networking and benchmarking opportunities – new interactive sessions, Q&A with in-house executives, and worthwhile time to expand your connections.
Accreditation will be sought in those jurisdictions requested by the registrants which have continuing education requirements. This course is identified as nontransitional for the purposes of CLE accreditation. Learn More