In-Person or Via Livestream for our 31st Anniversary EPLI Forum!
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS WITH THE EEOC AND NLRB
Keith E. Sonderling
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
National Labor Relations Board
IN-HOUSE COUNSEL PERSPECTIVES ON THE LATEST CLAIMS TRENDS
Assistant Vice President & Senior Counsel
Sun Life Financial
Legal Director, Employment Law
Vice President and Assistant General Counsel
Managing Counsel, Labor and Employment
PSEG Services Corporation
New, Interactive Sessions
- The Return to Work: Addressing Evolving Risks Around In-the-Office/Hybrid/Remote Operations in a Multi-Generational, Employee-Powered Environment
- Remote Workforce Monitoring: Programs for Remote Technology-Based and Data-Driven Worker Performance and Knowing the Laws and Potential Pitfalls
- Pay Equity/Transparency Claims: Dissecting Recent Defense Wins/Losses and The Lesser-Known Lessons for Addressing Wage Disparities
- Political Speech in the Workplace: Dobbs Versus Jackson, Union/Non-Union Opinionating
- EPLI Claims Trends Amid a Hybrid/Remote Work and Employee-Empowered Landscape: COVID Implications, Defense Costs, Cannabis, Remote Accommodations, SPAC and deSPAC
- Medical Marijuana in the Workplace: Key Takeaways for Multi-Jurisdictional Marijuana Compliance
- Cyber Security, IP and Proprietary Risks: Their Interplay with Remote Work and Employee Monitoring
- New Hurdles to Managing Whistleblower Claims in an Employee Empowered Environment: The Latest Defense Strategies for Public vs. Private Claims
- The View from the Plaintiff’s Bar: The Latest Trends and Claims Coming Down the Pipeline
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Automated Employment Decision Tool Compliance Trends
A MUST-ATTEND EVENT FOR
In-House EPL Professionals, including:
- Claims Counsel
- Employment Counsel
- Product Managers
- Risk Managers
- Human Resources Managers
Private Practice Attorneys Specializing in:
- Labor and Employment
- Employment Discrimination
- Class Actions
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
This annual conference is the one-stop, must-attend meeting place for the insurance and employment law community. Join us to discuss critically important issues affecting the EPLI landscape, defense strategies and emerging litigation trends.
Hear from an unmatched faculty of experts on liability risks, EPLI cost analyses and the hidden lessons learned from recent trial outcomes.
Carefully researched with in-house decision-makers and leading law firms, this forum provides you with expanded 1:1 networking and benchmarking opportunities – new interactive sessions, Q&A with in-house executives, and worthwhile time to re-connect and catch up!
Accreditation will be sought in those jurisdictions requested by the registrants which have continuing education requirements. This course is identified as nontransitional for the purposes of CLE accreditation.