Join us in-person and online for our lauded EPLI Forum. The one-stop, must-attend meeting place for employment law experts to discuss and debate the latest, most effective defense strategies and emerging trends.
Keith E. Sonderling
THIS YEAR’S HIGHLIGHTS
- Back to the Office Dilemmas: How Employers and Insurers are Addressing Evolving Risks Around Vaccine Discrimination and Retaliation Claims
- The Risk-Benefit equation for Remote Work: New Considerations for Job Performance Tracking, Disability and Harassment Claims, and Cyber/Data Protection
- State of the EPLI Market: Insurance Carriers and Brokers Discuss the Impact of Biden Administration Priorities, the Pandemic and the Anticipated Rise in Claims
- Heightening Boardroom Diversity and Inclusion: Legal, Investment and Reputational Issues that Are on the Line
- “The Great Resignation”: A New Blueprint for Drafting, Updating and Enforcement amid Unprecedented Office Turnover Use & Enforcement of Post-Employment Restrictive Covenants
A MUST-ATTEND EVENT FOR
In-House EPL Professionals, including:
- Claims Counsel
- Employment Counsel
- Product Managers
- Risk Managers
- Human Resources Managers
Private Practice Attorneys Specializing in:
- Labor and Employment
- Employment Discrimination
- Class Actions
ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
This annual conference is the one-stop, must-attend meeting place for employment law experts to discuss and debate the latest, most effective defense strategies and emerging trends.
Hear from a wide variety of speakers and industry sectors about liability, claims risk, and EPLI cost analysis as well as lessons learned from recent trial outcomes.
Carefully researched with in-house decision-makers and leading law firms, this forum provides you with expanded 1:1 networking and benchmarking opportunities – new interactive sessions, Q&A with in-house executives, and worthwhile time to expand your connections.