American Conference Institute is excited to announce that we are moving the 32nd National Conference on Employment Practices Liability Insurance to Chicago!
Angie Cowan Hamada
Regional Director, Region 13
National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)
Keith E. Sonderling
Samantha J. Manfredini Look, Esq.
Vice President, EPLI, Financial Services Group, Commercial Risk Solutions
Senior Vice President, Commercial Management Liability
Gerald L. Maatman, Jr.
Partner, Chair, Workplace Class Action Group
Senior Counsel, Employment Law, North America
Accenture Federal Services
Senior Vice President, Professional Insurance Manager
Executive Vice President – North American Practice Leader – ProEx
Senior Vice President, Head of Americas
Senior Claim Counsel
SPECIAL OFFER! BRING A COLLEAGUE ON US.
The first 20 corporations/companies that register a delegate will automatically secure a complimentary pass for a colleague from the same organization.
To apply for this offer or to inquire about individual registrations, please email [email protected]
*Offer not applicable to service and solutions providers. ACI/C5 reserves the right to review eligibility. Offer is only available for in-person attendance.
Tune in to carefully researched content delivered by in-house decision-makers, leading insurance firms, and the most influential legal minds. This forum provides you with expanded 1:1 networking and benchmarking opportunities – new interactive sessions, Q&A with in-house and insurance executives, and worthwhile time to re-connect and catch up!
Interactive Sessions Will Include:
- 2023 REVIEW: Views from the Brokers/Carriers on Claim Trends, New Products Entering into the Market, Underwriting Considerations
- 2023 REVIEW: Views from In-House Counsel on Post-Pandemic Drivers That Are Underlying the Purchase of Coverage
- Non-Competes in the Crosshairs: Managing Restrictive Covenants amid Extraordinary Regulatory Scrutiny
- AI in the Workplace: Compliant Use in Hiring, Pushing Workers into AI Fluency
- The White-Collar Ripple Effect: Internal Investigations, Avoiding Backlash, Retaliation and Litigation
- the Hybrid Workforce: The Reality of Reasonable Accommodations, Remote Supervision, and Cyber-Risk
- NEW! Bermuda Insurance Market Trends: A 2023 Wrap-Up and What to Expect in 2024
- NEW! COUNSEL/INSURER/POLICYHOLDER ETHICS (Featuring .5 Ethics Credit): The ethical challenges that arise from counsel, insurer and policyholder EPL relations
A MUST-ATTEND EVENT FOR
In-House EPL Professionals, including:
- Claims Counsel
- Employment Counsel
- Product Managers
- Risk Managers
- Human Resources Managers
Private Practice Attorneys Specializing in:
- Labor and Employment
- Employment Discrimination
- Class Actions
Accreditation will be sought in those jurisdictions requested by the registrants which have continuing education requirements. This course is identified as nontransitional for the purposes of CLE accreditation.