Strategic Guidance for the Most Complex EPLI Claim Coming Across Your Desk
Back by popular demand, ACI’s EPLI conference returns to New York City. Whether you are a claims manager, underwriter, risk manager, in-house or outside counsel, this is your most worthwhile opportunity to network and benchmark strategies with your peers.
Every year, our program includes enhanced industry perspectives and account for new developments, strategies and industry trends. Our conference faculty, comprised of the “who’s who” of EPLI thought leadership, will make sure you are prepared to prevent, manage and defend against the increasing number of employment practices liability claims being filed today.
Join our mailing list now to receive updates on this year’s upcoming event.
Highlights from the 2020 Agenda
- New considerations for collection of employee information in the age of biometric screening
- Ongoing challenges with medical marijuana testing, workplace safety, and disability accommodations under the ADA
- Successful defense strategies and techniques on investigations for retaliation claims
- Closing the pay equity gap: how employers can address transparency with salary disparities
- Addressing the enforceability of arbitration agreements and restrictive covenants
- Public vs. private whistleblower claims and related discrimination claims
What Past Attendees Have to Say
“The speakers and audience were all very knowledgeable, and I feel I was able to use the conference to expand my network considerably.”
—Claims Professional, OneBeacon Insurance Group
“High caliber speakers and great selection of topics.”
—Vice President, Gen Re
Who You Will Meet
In-House EPL Professionals, including:
- Claims Counsel
- Employment Counsel
- Product Managers
- Risk Managers
- Human Resources Managers
Private Practice Attorneys Specializing in:
- Labor and Employment
- Employment Discrimination
- Class Actions
Register now to take advantage of our Early Bird Rates!