We’re so excited to present a new innovative format for January. ACI’s EPLI conference returns in an interactive, virtual conference room! This yearly conference is the one-stop, must-attend meeting place for outside practitioners, in-house counsel and insurance executives to discuss the newest, most effective defense strategies, and emerging trends.
Here’s a glimpse of what’s new and exciting for 2021:
- Employers and Outside Counsel Discuss what to Flag Now before It’s too Late: Revisiting Your Post-Election, 2021 Risk Management Strategy and the Path Forward
- Race, Gender and LGBTQ Discrimination Claims in Practice: Expert Practitioners Discuss New, Evolving and Surprising Trends, Developments and Risk Factors
- Political Speech in the Workplace: What New, Evolving Legal Trends and EPLI Coverage Mean for Employers Moving Forward
- EPLI, Wage & Hour Claims and PAGA Actions: Answering the Big, High Stakes Questions Coming Across Your Desk-and the Finer Points of Crafting Your Defense
- Cyber Security, IP and Proprietary Risks and their Interplay with Remote Work and Employee Monitoring
- Uptick in Sexual Harassment Claims: Practitioners Discuss the Finer Points of Investigations, Rising Settlements, Employee Training and What Is on the Horizon for 2021
- Pay Equity Claims: New, Evolving Trends Affecting Claims, Defense Strategies and Wage Disparities
- Restrictive Covenants & Other Types of Subjects Are Still Important as a Result of Working from Home: The Newest Grey Areas of Non-Competes and Enforceability – Have The Goalposts Moved again?
What Past Attendees Have to Say
The speakers and audience were all very knowledgeable, and I feel I was able to use the conference to expand my network considerably.
High caliber speakers and great selection of topics.
Who You Will Meet
In-House EPL Professionals, including:
- Claims Counsel
- Employment Counsel
- Product Managers
- Risk Managers
- Human Resources Managers
Private Practice Attorneys Specializing in:
- Labor and Employment
- Employment Discrimination
- Class Actions