Obtain the guidance you need to master the difficult area of FDA regulatory law
This premier event is designed to provide professionals working in the life sciences space – such as patent and products litigators, in-house counsel, regulatory affairs specialists, business executives, and investors – a strong working knowledge of core FDA competencies.
ACI’s FDA Boot Camp returns to New York with the goal of providing these individuals with a core working knowledge of essential FDA concepts, and real-world examples that will guide them in their everyday practices.
Join our mailing list now to receive updates on this year’s upcoming event.
Distinguished counsel of the Food and Drug Bar will drill you in the essential elements of the FDA law and regulation and help you:
- MASTER the core competencies of the application and approval processes for drugs and biologics
- APPRECIATE the complexities of pharmaceutical IP and the regulatory balance between brand name and generic products
- GAIN a practical working knowledge of clinical trial process
- RECOGNIZE the pivotal role of labeling
- DECIPHER the requirements for advertising, marketing, and promotion of drugs and biologics
- UNDERSTAND the importance of cGMPs to the post-approval regulatory process
- NAVIGATE the protocols of adverse events monitoring, signal detection, product withdrawals, and recalls
OUR PRIOR DELEGATES SAY IT BEST:
“This event offers a unique combination of experienced faculty, a comprehensive and up-to-date program, and concise and practical content. For any practitioner in the FDA space who wants to get a powerful learning boost in a compact package, this is a great program to attend.”
– Second co-chair, Christopher M. Mikson Partner at Mayer Brown
“The ACI Boot Camp is the perfect way to learn how to navigate the complexities of the FDA regulatory process that is so critical throughout the life cycle of drugs and biologics.”
– Saira Haider, Patent Attorney, Fresenius Kabi
“Excellent conference with talented speakers who hold a wealth of knowledge.”
– Timothy Benoit-Ledoux, Legal Counsel, Vapotherm
Don’t miss your opportunity to save with Early Bird rates! Register now and learn to navigate your way through the regulatory maze that plays such a crucial role to your cases and practice areas.