There Has Never Been a More Critical Time for FOCI and Non-FOCI Companies and Outside Advisors to Attend this Event.
The Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA) is heightening its scrutiny and compliance expectations in the wake of significant new, anticipated developments. With so much on the line, don’t miss key takeaways on NISPOM, NID Exceptions, Mitigation, CMMC, AOPs — and the interplay with FIRRMA and CFIUS.
Current Outside Director
Former Director, Industrial Security, Defense Security Service/Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency
Partner, Global International Trade and Global Mergers & Acquisitions Practices
White & Case LLP
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- DELVE Into when FOCI Agreements Will Be Invalidated or Terminated: How FIRRMA Agreements are Now Being Re-Assessed and Upheld
- DISCOVER the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC): What Are Companies Doing Right and Wrong on Supply Chain and Cyber Risk Management
- DELIBERATE and Maintain FOCI Mitigation: How to Balance the Responsibilities of Outside Directors, Proxy Holders and the Agency in Charge
- DEMONSTRATE Best Practices for Anticipating and Planning for FOCI Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions
- BOOST your Affiliated Operations Plan (AOP): How FOCI-Mitigated Companies Interact with Affiliates
Interested in speaking or referring someone?
This conference is an excellent opportunity to share information and meet with FOCI companies and advisors, and we invite you to take part in shaping our 2021 agenda through your participation as a speaker. If you or your colleagues have overcome a challenge, improved or found a new strategy, we would love to hear more about this.CONFIRM SPEAKING INTEREST