On-Demand Virtual Conference
Due to social distancing and large group gathering restrictions, ACI’s 3rd Annual Navigating Russia Sanctions Complexities changed its format from an in-person event to a live and interactive virtual conference. If you missed the conference, you can still purchase the recording and watch on your schedule. Watch from wherever you may be, access information delivered by our expert speaker faculty as you would at an onsite event.Purchase Recording
DUE TO POPULAR DEMAND
In light of significant demand for dedicated Russia Sanctions guidance, American Conference Institute (ACI) and C5 are pleased to offer a comprehensive conference on this topic.
This highly anticipated virtual event features a distinguished faculty of senior in-house counsel and private practice practitioners, who will share best practices to help you refine your Russia sanctions compliance program.
This conference will cover the latest Russia sanctions developments including:
- The impact of sectoral sanctions against Russia’s energy and oil and gas industries
- What to expect in the aftermath of the US election and Brexit
- Lessons learned from recent enforcement actions
- How proposed legislation will change the Russia sanctions landscape if enacted
- Challenges in implementing the 50% rule and compliance strategies