American Conference Institute is reimagining the way we deliver our conferences. As the current global situation continues to unfold, we are taking this as an opportunity to find alternate ways to continue to connect and provide you with the same unparalleled connections and content we have for the last 35+ years.
ACI’s Annual Conference on Drug and Medical Device Litigation is going virtual to ensure the safety of all our delegates, speakers, sponsors and guests. In this new virtual platform, you can expect an experience that offers new possibilities to connect and an expanded global network of participants that makes distance irrelevant.
These new components are possible because of a new platform we will be using that incorporates unique ways to receive critical information about the most substantive and stimulating issues the industry is facing while simultaneously offering exciting ways to interact with your industry colleagues. Enjoy the same rich content, ease of networking and flexibility of moving in and out of rooms as you would at an in-person event.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Participate in three transformative days of live presentations, panel discussions, specialized breakout sessions, workshops and networking opportunities.
- Engage in an interactive format that encourages dialogue between attendees and speakers.
- Meet 1-on-1 with attendees you select and exchange contact information for lasting connections and true engagement.
- Expand your network to a global audience.
- Visit solution providers and learn about the latest technologies, services and products for your unique challenges.
- Eliminate the costs and stress of travel.
- Reduce waste and carbon footprint through this environmentally friendly platform.
Join us virtually for this milestone event as we celebrate 25 years of “Drug and Med”.