Setting the Record Straight on AI & ML for Legal and Compliance: What They Are – and Aren’t – and the Lesser-Known Risks and Opportunities
Former Global Head of Compliance Data Analytics and Monitoring
Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA)
Major, Lindsay & Africa
During this highly anticipated webinar, legal and forensic experts will provide invaluable takeaways on the risks, benefits and best practices for leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning for your compliance program and internal investigations.
Topics will include:
- Risks and benefits of relying on AI and ML capabilities
- The scope of potential liability concerns and DOJ expectations
- Key regulatory and enforcement developments
- How AI and ML technology can potentially help to optimize efficiency of compliance operations, investigations and reduce costs
- Determining which AI and ML tools are right for your organization
- Updating internal policies and protocols
- To what extent large volumes of transactional data from enterprise accounting and email systems can be consolidated, analyzed and scored for risk
Complete the form below to download the recording of the webinar.
How We Will Use Your Data
American Conference Institute has not authorized the use or sale of its list by any outside organization. Anyone claiming to have our list is not legitimate.
If you decide that you no longer wish to receive information about our events and products, you can contact us any time at [email protected]. Each of our marketing communications (whether by email, phone, facsimile, post or SMS) will also include an appropriate and easy way for you to unsubscribe.
American Conference Institute
Two Park Avenue, 20th Floor
New York, NY 10016 USA
E: [email protected]