Boost Your Food and Beverage Regulatory IQ
Learn the regulatory essentials as well as the “ins and outs” of the administrative bodies which govern them.
ACI’s Food Law and Regulation Boot Camp is designed to specifically provide a forum for in-house counsel and executives as well as private practice lawyers working for the food industry to obtain the essential regulatory knowledge which is critical to their practice. This conference’s distinguished faculty is comprised of the “who’s who” of the food and beverage regulatory bar who will provide instruction and insights on the laws and regulations governing:
- Food ingredients and additives
- Labeling regulations
- Product labels including the revised Nutrition Facts Label
- Marketing and advertising
- Food safety essentials and FSMA
- Food imports
This comprehensive training will include practical real-world examples that will help you to excel in your everyday practices.
Join us this July to benefit from the tutelage of the nation’s leading food law practitioners, and walk away with a mastery of the fundamentals of food law, regulation and compliance.
2023 Conference Co-Chairs
Hogan Lovells LLP
Our Esteemed Co-Chairs and Preeminent Members of The Food Law Bar Will Drill You In The Essentials Of Food Law And Regulation And Help You:
- UNDERSTAND the structure, responsibilities, jurisdiction and interplay of FDA, USDA, FTC and local health agencies relative to food
- COMPREHEND the GRAS process and its role in the premarket and approval process for food additives
- DISTINGUISH the differences and nuances between food “labeling” and the “label”
- DECIPHER the components for the revised Nutrition Facts Label, New Guidances for Allergen Labelling and the impact of the New Definition of “Healthy” on labels
- IDENTIFY proofs required to substantiate product claims in food advertising and promotion under FDA and FTC expectations
- MASTER the critical principles of food safety protocols
- NAVIGATE FSMA and related Final Rules relative to cGMPS, inspections, imports, recalls and more
Add more value to your conference experience by signing up for these hands-on and practical workshops and consider sending your team!
PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP A
Food Law and Regulation Fundamentals: An Essential Primer on Applicable Laws and Governing Agencies Having Authority over Food
July 18, 2023
1:30 pm – 5:30 pm
POST-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP B
July 20, 2023
1:30 – 5:30 pm
Accreditation will be sought in those jurisdictions requested by the registrants which have continuing education requirements. This course is identified as non-transitional for the purposes of CLE accreditation. Learn More