Network and brainstorm with top regulatory and compliance executives and legal counsel.
ACI’s Food Law conference is the leading forum for in-house counsel for manufacturers, retailers, and distributors, regulatory professionals, litigation managers, and outside defense attorneys specializing in food regulation and litigation.
Sample Topics Include:
- Current Trends in Class Action Litigation
- Prop 65 Developments
- FSMA Implementation
- Dealing with Recalls and Potential Recall Situations
- Changes in the Food Labeling Requirements and Risk Mitigation
- GMO Labeling
FULL AGENDA & SPEAKERS LIST COMING SOON!
STAY UP-TO-DATE BY SIGNING UP FOR EMAIL UPDATES.
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Food and Beverage Industry:
- In-House Counsel, with responsibilities for corporate law, litigation, regulation, advertising, and promotion
- Compliance and Government Affairs Officers and Executives
- Safety and Quality Officers and Managers
- Nutrition and Labeling Directors and Executives
- Regulatory Affairs Officers and Executives
Law Firm Attorneys for Food and Beverage Industry whose practices focus on:
- FDA/Food law
- Advertising and Promotion