Network and brainstorm with top regulatory and compliance executives and legal counsel.
ACI’s Food Law conference is returning this Spring in a unique, interactive virtual format, where key industry stakeholders for the food industry will participate to discuss how to best prepare for the future by examining current challenges, benchmarking existing strategies, and analyzing critical areas for innovation.
The “Who’s Who of the Food Law Bar” will give you critical insights on:
- Plant-Based “Meats” and “Milks”: Anticipating the FDA’s/USDA’s Regulatory Platform
- CBD and Cannabis
- Anticipated Trade and Tariff Environment on the Food Industry under the Biden Administration
- The Role of Influencers/Virtual Influencers and User-Generated Content for the Food Industry
- Recalls and Crisis Management
The complete agenda will be released shortly. Watch for the announcement in your inbox by signing up to the mailing list today.KEEP ME NOTIFIED
Food and Beverage Industry:
- In-House Counsel, with responsibilities for corporate law, litigation, regulation, advertising, and promotion
- Compliance and Government Affairs Officers and Executives
- Safety and Quality Officers and Managers
- Nutrition and Labeling Directors and Executives
- Regulatory Affairs Officers and Executives
Outside Counsel for Food and Beverage Industry with practices in:
- FDA/Food law
- Advertising and Promotion
This year’s virtual venue will be an experience like no other!
Here are just a few of the tools that will allow you to benchmark, network and stay connected in our virtual conference room: