Network and brainstorm with top regulatory and compliance executives and legal counsel.
ACI’s Food Law conference is returning this Spring in a unique, interactive virtual format, where key industry stakeholders for the food industry will participate to discuss how to best prepare for the future by examining current challenges, benchmarking existing strategies, and analyzing critical areas for innovation.
Meet Our Co-Chairs
Stuart M. Pape
Haynes and Boone, LLP
FTC and NAD Townhall
Richard L. Cleland
Division of Advertising Practices
Federal Trade Commission
Senior Staff Attorney
National Advertising Division
Featured In-House Counsel From
- Barilla America, Inc.
- Campbell Soup Company
- Canopy Growth Corporation
- Danone North America HP
- Hood LLC
- Garden of Life
- Jelly Belly Candy Company
- Perrigo Company plc
- The Good Food Institute
- The Hershey Company
- Whole Foods Market
WHY THIS EVENT STANDS APART
- Special Focus Sessions on:
- The proliferation of plant-based foods
- The role of social media, including influencers, and user generated
- content on the food industry
- The impact of trade and tariffs on the food industry
- Recall obligations and crisis management integration
- Class actions
- Spotlight session on the use of CBD hemp oil in food products
- A conversation with the FTC and NAD
- Networking and brainstorming opportunities with top regulatory and compliance executives and legal counsel
The complete agenda is now available.
Flip through our 2021 conference brochure and discover what’s new this year.
Food and Beverage Industry:
- In-House Counsel, with responsibilities for corporate law, litigation, regulation, advertising, and promotion
- Compliance and Government Affairs Officers and Executives
- Safety and Quality Officers and Managers
- Nutrition and Labeling Directors and Executives
- Regulatory Affairs Officers and Executives
Outside Counsel for Food and Beverage Industry with practices in:
- FDA/Food law
- Advertising and Promotion
This year’s virtual venue will be an experience like no other!
Here are just a few of the tools that will allow you to benchmark, network and stay connected in our virtual conference room: