Tuesday, February 25 to Wednesday, February 26, 2014
The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington, DC
Be a part of the one annual event that consistently attracts the “who’s who” of the 337 bar, industry and the ITC all in one room.
Whether you are a private practitioner looking for your next big ITC case or an in house professional tasked with managing your company’s litigation and budget, this highly respected forum will impart best practices and critical updates that affect your bottom line.
Widely regarded as the premier forum for the in-house IP community and members of the private bar, American Conference Institute’s 6th Expert Forum on ITC Litigation & Enforcement is scheduled for February 25–26, 2014 in the heart of Washington, DC. Once again this year, seats for this exclusive program are already being reserved by some of the most respected, highly sought after organizations in the country.
Each year, in-house decision-makers from high profile companies and law firms attend this sophisticated program for worthwhile benchmarking and networking with the “who’s who” of the 337 bar, including senior decision-makers from the ITC, FTC, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, as well as companies and practitioners involved in some of the most high profile cases to date. New for 2014, the highly advanced agenda has evolved to include even more government and industry perspectives on the most hot button litigation developments. In addition to new government keynote speakers, the agenda also features an updated faculty of experts from industry and the private bar. New topics include:
• Where the Law Stands on Proving Domestic Industry: When and How to Apply the Economic and Technical Prongs amid Recent Shifts in Licensing-Based DI Requirements
• Enforcing ITC Exclusion Orders: Practical Strategies for Complainants and Respondent
• Defining an “SEP”: Complainant and Respondent Strategies for Approaching FRAND, SEP and the Right to Exclude in an Evolving Legal Environment
• Update on the Presidential Review Process and Aftermath of the Presidential Veto
• Status Report on the Application of New Discovery Rules and the 100-Day Pilot Program
• The Rise in Non-Patent 337 Litigation at the ITC: Complainant and Respondent Strategies for Trade Secret, Copyright and Trademark Litigation
This highly respected event is expected to sell out this year. Register today by calling 888-224-2480, faxing your registration to 877-927-1563, or registering online at www.americanconference.com/ITClitigation
- click image for pdf -
- Actions -
- Share -
Tue, Feb 25, 2014
Wed, Feb 26, 2014
The Fairfax at Embassy Row