It is an evolving and transformative time in the world of Paragraph IV Disputes. With 2016 witnessing patent losses in excess of $125 billion, the stakes for brand name and generic pharmaceutical companies have never been higher.
As we enter this new decade together, ACI’s 11th annual Paragraph IV Disputes Conference will continue to bring you up-to-the minute information on the latest developments impacting every facet of this complex type of litigation from pre-suit considerations, case filings, final adjudication and every step in between.
This year, we are excited to bring you a conference program that will feature:
- A faculty of 90+: the “who’s who” of Hatch-Waxman litigators, industry decision makers and stakeholders,
- Esteemed Judges — from the District Court and PTAB
- Key representatives from the FDA, PTO and FT
- In-house counsel from 15 top pharmaceutical companies
- Leading attorneys from A-list law firms for both brand name and generic companies
- An Advisory Board comprised of present and former high-level in-house counsel who helped shape the conference program topics and discussion\
- More than 300 attendees to network with and learn best practices from
- Over 30 sponsors and exhibitors who will be available to meet with you face-to-face to showcase their capabilities and solutions
- Networking opportunities throughout the conference
- Post-conference workshops designed to provide in-depth information on IPRs, parallel proceedings and biosimilars
Do not miss this opportunity to be a part of the leading conference that continues to provide top level guidance for this type of complex litigation.
I look forward to seeing you this spring in New York City.
Very truly yours,
Lisa J. Piccolo, Esq., Senior Industry Manager, Life Sciences and Health Care, American Conference Institute
102 North End Avenue, New York, NY 10282
American Conference Institute is pleased to offer our delegates a limited number of hotel rooms at the preferential rate of $385/night + tax. Please note that this rate will expire on March 31, 2017, and is only available until ACI’s block is sold out. Reservations made after this time are subject to hotel availability and rate. Please contact the hotel directly and mention "ACI’s Paragraph IV NY".
Room Rate is $385.00+tax & hotel fees.
Room Rate Cut off: April 3, 2017