CONFERENCE FORMAT CHANGE
We’re Going Virtual!
Due to social distancing and large group gathering restrictions, ACI’s Food Law – Regulation, Compliance and Litigation has changed format from a live, in-person event to an interactive, virtual conference.
The conference will follow a similar schedule and agenda as originally planned.
Network and brainstorm with top regulatory and compliance executives and legal counsel.
ACI’s Food Law conference is a unique, interactive forum where key legal, regulatory and compliance stakeholders for the food industry will gather to discuss how to best prepare for the future by examining current challenges, benchmarking existing strategies, and analyzing critical areas for innovation.
The “Who’s Who of the Food Law Bar” will give you critical insights as they discuss and analyze:
- Focus on Plant-Based “Meats” and “Milks”: Anticipating the FDA’s/USDA’s Regulatory Platform
- Status check on CBD and Cannabis for the Food Industry
- Analysis of the Current Trade and Tariff Environment on the Food Industry
- Social Media Think Tanks on the Role of Influencers/Virtual Influencers and User-Generated Content for the Food Industry
- Recalls and Crisis Management Integration War Room
Meet the Co-Chairs
Assistant General Counsel
HP Hood LLC (Lynnfield, MA)
Pre-Conference Workshops on July 14th are Included with Your Registration.
Also, back by popular demand – ACI’s one-day in-depth Food Advertising & Marketing Law Master Symposium. Join us on July 17th for an entire day of think tank style programming dedicated to solving the numerous advertising and marketing challenges that food companies face as they promote their products.
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Food and Beverage Industry:
- In-House Counsel, with responsibilities for corporate law, litigation, regulation, advertising, and promotion
- Compliance and Government Affairs Officers and Executives
- Safety and Quality Officers and Managers
- Nutrition and Labeling Directors and Executives
- Regulatory Affairs Officers and Executives
Law Firm Attorneys for Food and Beverage Industry whose practices focus on:
- FDA/Food law
- Advertising and Promotion