Compliance Drill #3: How Much Third Party Due Diligence is Now Enough?
Decision-Makers Discuss How They Are Making the Toughest, Most Urgent Compliance Calls
Hear from proven leaders on how they are addressing pressing, time sensitive issues coming across their desks. Topics will include:
- “Forced Marriages” with local third parties
- Special considerations for vetting investors, partners, agents, distributors, sub-distributors and lower tier supply chain members
- When to consider terminating a third party relationship over bribery suspicions: Anti-Corruption, contractual and other key considerations
- How confident to be in your compliance decision-making, supply chain management, and internal controls: How to work through high stakes, sensitive and complex issues
- When your “gut” leads you to doubt what’s on paper
- Making unpopular decisions: How sure do you need to be before moving forward?
- Justifying your decision to upper management