Join industry, policy-makers and the best of the sanctions bar for up-to-date content, connections and compliance best practices!
9th Advanced Conference on Economic Sanctions Enforcement & Compliance
April 27-28, 2016
Westin DC City Center, Washington, DC
Widely regarded as the definitive conference on economic sanctions for both content and networking. This year’s program has been updated to reflect the current needs of sanctions professionals and features key government updates, seasoned industry executives from both financial and non-financial community and expert sanctions counsel.
Participate in Timely Discussions on Advanced Topics including:
• Timely Information on Easing of Sanctions in Iran and Cuba
• Screening Best Practices
• Managing Government Investigations
• Focus on North Korea
• Resolving Sanctions Issues that Arise from Mergers & Acquisitions
• Handling the Media and Public Relations when a Sanctions Problem Arises
• Compliance 2.0: Tools to Strengthen Your Compliance Program
The exceptional faculty will provide relevant and valuable take-aways that can be applied to your daily work and be used to benchmark your sanctions compliance program.
[+] View the full agenda!
EMAIL [email protected]